play it again, Reality 2.0?

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
May I request a play it again, Reality 2.0? I really enjoyed the other play it again threads.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    Yes, we'll have one. Brendan's out but maybe we can pull something together in his absence. :D
  • edited April 2007
    go through my walkthrough..... i posted a ton of them, you can use that as a starting point
  • edited April 2007
    Bump.

Still waiting........ :(
  • edited April 2007
    looks like it won't happen. The next episode will be out on gametap in 2 days(1 day soon for me), and from then on it will be rush rush to the ttg release... and this will probably be all forgotten...
  • MelMel
    edited April 2007
    marsan wrote: »
    looks like it won't happen. The next episode will be out on gametap in 2 days(1 day soon for me), and from then on it will be rush rush to the ttg release... and this will probably be all forgotten...

I doubt they'll forget it. Besides, once they get it out, you'll have plenty of time to replay ep. 5 (and 6) while you wait for season 2.
  • edited April 2007

OMG! 2 days! I've completely lost track of time!

*runs around in room with arms flailing wildly*
  • edited April 2007
    In Sweden it's soon April 26th... Just 30 min now... :) Soon it will be on TTG site to :D
  • edited May 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Yes, we'll have one. Brendan's out but maybe we can pull something together in his absence. :D

like a DVD movie sometime has a bonus/hidden stuffs, will all that extra and easter eggs of each episode be included somewhere in the released CD/DVD? or maybe a walkthrough?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007

Ye of little faith. ;)
  • edited May 2007
    ;) you never stop suprising me.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.