Where are the promised and long-awaited S&M banners?

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
I know it was only a sorta-promise, but still!

We've got them for Bone, where are the ones for the dog and rabbity thing? :)

Also, the Bone banner links seem to be borked. Did you guys move things around?

Comments

• edited April 2007
    I'm pretty sure I've seen an ad banner for episode 2 on AdventureGamers back then; I even asked a question about it. I don't remember any others though. Weird.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    We were optimistic back then. We soon found out that churning out an episode a month means you don't have a ton of time left to do anything else.

The good news is that with the season finale on the horizon, we'll finally have some time now to do some sprucing up around the website (banners included, I hope!)
    Also, the Bone banner links seem to be borked. Did you guys move things around?

It's possible they've been broken since we moved to the new site and no one noticed. :o
  • edited April 2007
    kool I need one for the save sam and max site
  • edited April 2007
    Actually, I hope I don't step on anyone's toes here, but...

Consider.

Not mine, not Telltales, but I liked it.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    That's sort of Telltale's. It was on the closing title card on one of the IGF shorts, someone just did a screen grab. It looks nice as a banner. :)
  • edited April 2007
    Could we have some Sam and Max avatars too, please? It'll be like having a free add every time I post :)
  • edited April 2007
    S&M banners? We don't need any of that around here, children could be present!
    Rasher wrote: »
    Could we have some Sam and Max avatars too, please? It'll be like having a free add every time I post :)

Have some Max avatars and source files for avatars.
    http://telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1830
  • edited April 2007
    Rasher wrote: »

There's a lot on Google Images. :p
  • edited May 2007
    Revisiting this thread to point out that there's now a nice-looking season 1 banner over at Adventure Gamers. By the way, what is that thing in Sam's hand? Even zoomed in like this I'm not sure what to make of it.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    It's his gun slung over his shoulder, but the barrel is cut off by the ad boundaries :)

That's a sliver of the cover art to the bonus disc you get when you order the season by the way :)
  • edited May 2007
    Ok, thanks. Somehow I managed to completely overlook that barrel on both pictures. Given how large it is, maybe I need new glasses :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.