S&M Season 1 Gift Donations (Finished now)

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
I can't say too much here because I don't want to divulge too much information to certain persons, so I'll keep it brief. If you were planning on, or wanted to, donate to the gift fund which will be used to purchase gifts for the fine employees of Telltale for their completion and the success of Sam & Max: Season 1, then please contact me by private message as soon as possible.

We've raised a considerable sum so far, but only about half of the people who pledged a donation have sent theirs in. I don't want to step on anyone's foot, but we don't have a lot of time left. So here's your notice to please hurry and get your donations in. For the location of the secret message board where we can discuss the details in private, please private message me. :)
9 days left

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Bumpidyumdidydoo!
  • edited April 2007
    I encourage everyone to be a part of this, it's a great iniative!

I myself felt much better after donating, I'm sure you will too! =p
  • edited April 2007
    I would love to. I really would. But a really evil looking exchange rate and my empty pockets prohibit me. I am with you in spirit though (if it counts).
  • edited April 2007
    We've gotten another 2 donations today, but we're only about 2/3rds of the way to the goal. Another half dozen donations would put us in a good spot. :)
  • edited April 2007
    We're still a ways off our initial estimate guys. If there is anyone else who wanted to donate, contact me ASAP! The more we can raise the better.
  • edited April 2007
    If anyone who donated forgot the location of our secret message board, private message me. The more that people who donate(d) contribute to the gift selection, the happier you'll be with the final choices. Also, if anyone is holding out with donating because they don't have much money, even a dollar or two will help! We could really use a bit more.
  • edited April 2007
    The official deadline for donations is tommorrow, but I could accept them until the 3rd of May at the latest. If anyone else wanted to help out...

This is your last chance!

Send me a private message for details. :)
  • edited April 2007
    Attention all previous donaters, please visit the secret message board A.S.A.P.! There is an important and very time sensitive discussion taking place there. To anyone still wanting to donate, you have until May 2nd!

That is all. :)
  • edited April 2007
    how much to donate?
  • edited April 2007
    doom saber wrote: »
    how much to donate?

No specified amount. You can give as much as you'd like. PM Adam and he'll tell you all about it :)
  • edited April 2007
    -nod- :)
  • edited May 2007
    Fundraising COMPLETE! I am no longer accepting donations.
  • edited May 2007
    Make sure to take pictures.
  • edited May 2007
    Time to leave the country, lol
  • edited May 2007
    Actually I ended up trippling my own donation to cover unexpected shipping costs, and the gifts are already ordered. :p Could a mod edit the title of this thread to include "finished" so no-one still sends donations? I don't want to have to refund paypal donations for the next 3 months. :/ Those who wanted to donate but missed the opportunity need not worry too much, because I'm sure there will be a Season 2 that we can do this for as well. :)
  • edited May 2007
    Thanks for changing the thread title whoever did it. BTW, one if the gifts that was ordered was supposed to have recently been restocked, but apparently they lied... So you guys need to look out for 3 shipments. Actually, there might be up to 6 boxes in all.

I'm not sure if the other guys are going to ship them together or not, but they should come on the same day. Keep us informed as you get them. The earliest you can expect them is the 7th, and I'm not sure when the item that was supposed to be in stock will get there, but it shouldn't be any more then a week late.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    This thread is sounding scarier and scarier!

(please let it be 6 awesome obstacle courses)
  • edited May 2007
    I want photos and a blog for these arrivals!
  • edited May 2007
    Yeah, that would be appreciated guys. Be sure to take some photos. I promised the donaters photos when we started raising money. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.