Did I just skip a part of Episode 2?

So I was supposed to bring that kid a laptop to upload his videos in order to get get his cellphone. But somehow... I never did that and I finished the game just fine. What's that all supposed to lead up to? o_o

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Frown wrote: »
    So I was supposed to bring that kid a laptop to upload his videos in order to get get his cellphone. But somehow... I never did that and I finished the game just fine. What's that all supposed to lead up to? o_o

If I remember correctly, the reason why you're supposed to do that is:
    That kid has a video with the terrorist in it on his cellphone. After you get it, you can take it to that computer guy at the station, he'll do something with it, and you realize that Barnsley is the terrorist. Maybe it was possible to just go to the park and discover the man hole under the table without doing that first?
  • edited September 2011
    After I had burned down the church, I simply walked into the house next door, picked up the note and went to the post office to pick up the package. I put on the fake beard only because that was the only remaining item I had in my inventory.

Weird how it's possible to skip a huge part of the game like that. If you don't need the cellphone, then
    everything leading up to finding the meat van is optional. Basically, you don't even need to sell the human heart.
  • edited September 2011
    Thanks for the headsup. It will help during the speed runs in the inevitable Hector: Great Race of Carnage.
  • edited March 2013
    I had another run through this week and forgot how to get the thing for the guy for the money, so I managed to complete it all without. It makes me wonder why they didn't put a "but why?" line in in the post office.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.