contests galore

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
There's a new contest tucked inside our blog about APE...

Also there will be a Season 1-themed contest announced soon, so watch the blog!

Comments

• edited April 2007
    ooooh, There are so many things on that table I'd buy, it hurts.
  • edited April 2007
    That is scary... you look EXACTLY like a taller version of a good friend of mine, Em. You don't have any relatives in PA, do you? :P
  • edited April 2007
    Hehehe, I entered the Ape contest! :P
    More contests, I enjoy winning.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    Details of the Season 1 wrap-up contest are now posted!

Also, we'll keep accepting entries for the other contest through the weekend, so keep sending in those apes!
  • edited April 2007
    Oooh! This promises to be fun, I already have a few ideas for an entry :D
  • edited May 2007
    Well, it's the 10th, and no winners have been announced. Anyway, when I sent my submission last night(a bit late, I know), I got this message:
    Subject: Out of office 5/8 - 5/10

I will be out of the office Tuesday, May 8 through Thursday, May 10 with limited access to email. If this is urgent, please contact Joel Dreskin at [removed].

Below it was a copy of my submission, which makes me concerned that it didn't go through, possibly along with countless others. I did indeed send it to contest@telltalegames.com
  • edited May 2007
    Sorry, I've been super busy and didn't get the last two entries into the judging area (or folder, as some of us call it) until this afternoon, so we're adding a bit of bonus time for judging so those two can get a fair shot.

You got that email because Emily's out of the office (just like it says). The rest of us are in, though :)
    edited May 2007
    The winners have been announced! :D

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-217
  • edited May 2007
    All awesome entries, every one of them deserved the prize they got.

Too bad I didn't finish the audio drama I started in time...
  • edited May 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Details of the Season 1 wrap-up contest are now posted!

Also, we'll keep accepting entries for the other contest through the weekend, so keep sending in those apes!

SDo, are you guys still taking ideas for new contests, and if not, what is the second contest going to be?
    edited May 2007
    There were two contests recently - the APE contest and the Season 1 contest. We're going to take a break from contests for a while. :D

But there will be more this summer! I love 'em.
  • edited May 2007
    AAAw.. uhm, Just when i know there where contests... they stop

One suggestion though... I read the weekly email from telltale and the contests wherent announced there :S... I just changed to daily news just in case they where announced there instead of the weeklys.
    edited May 2007
    The contests were announced on the blog, so make sure you're signed up for blog updates. These were both announced a few weeks ago. We try to put "contest" in the title so people will know to read them.

We're also going to start sending out the monthly newsletter again now that we have some time to breathe, and we will try to announce contests there with plenty of time for people to participate.
  • edited May 2007
    Can the next one be a free trip to CA to visit the team? And a free back massage? That would be nice.
  • MelMel
    edited May 2007
    Derwin wrote: »
    Can the next one be a free trip to CA to visit the team? And a free back massage? That would be nice.

They'll have a room booked at San Quentin (It's just a hop, skip and a jump away. :p)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.