Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2011
    It will be interesting to see if the game is still Law & Order: LA or if it uses a different franchise. I think SVU is the only one that's still running.
  • edited October 2011
    God I hope its SVU!
  • edited October 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    God I hope its SVU!

Plus everyone's favorite recurring detective!
    Prof-Munch-arrested-development-22164830-1280-720.jpg
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah, Criminal Intent wrapped up this year as well, leaving Law and Order: SVU.

Unless you want to count Law & Order: UK and the soon to begin Law & Order: Cape Town (apparently).
  • edited November 2011
    Ribs wrote: »

The worst part of SVU these past few years has been that most episodes forget that Munch even exists. Hell, even I start to forget he exists, then they randomly give him about 15 seconds of screen time in an episode just to remind you that he's not dead or something.
  • edited November 2011
    Because if anything Munch has not appeared enough. He's only been in Arrested Development, The Wire, Homicide...
  • edited November 2011
    Because if anything Munch has not appeared enough. He's only been in Arrested Development, The Wire, Homicide...

...The X-Files, The Beat, and Sesame Street.

John Munch is the nexus of all fiction. :p
  • edited November 2011
    ...The X-Files, The Beat, and Sesame Street.

John Munch is the nexus of all fiction. :p

The thing is, back at his start, in Homicide, it once crossed over with St. Elsewhere. Meaning every show in the Munchverse must be in an autistic child's head.
  • edited November 2011
    The thing is, back at his start, in Homicide, it once crossed over with St. Elsewhere. Meaning every show in the Munchverse must be in an autistic child's head.

Actually, St. Elsewhere was real. They're just all really tiny and live in a snowglobe.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.