Why Sam&Max is not in French

edited November 2011 in Sam & Max
Hi Everbody,

I'm french and I have one questions, Why Sam & Max season 3 is not in French??? The french voices was so much better than English voice!!! and french subtitles are too speed and so less easy to play for me. I'm a big fan of Sam & Max since Sam & Max hit the road when I was young and when the season 1 come in store it was so cool to play with the voices and the simple gameplay but now in case of the voices and subtitles I think Sam & Max lose all his charms for me :( .
I really hope telltale games will give again the french voices to Sam&Max for the season 4 (or the season 3 again ^^).

sorry for my bad english...
Bye !!

Comments

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Hello hollowdream,

this question has come up many times. Telltale wants to translate their games of course, but has to rely on foreign publishers to provide the translation. Please check which publisher that was for the first french Sam & Max game, maybe they have an explanation! Also, you will be able to write to the French publisher in French... ;)
  • edited October 2011
    Hi Vainamoinen,

Thank you for your answer and sorry if I dig an old subject.
    I find who did the voices in French his name is Jean-Claude DONDA, I write a mail to him to know why he don't do the third season, I hope he will answer to me ^^
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Don't write to the voice actor. Write to the PUBLISHER! :D
  • edited November 2011
    hollodream wrote: »
    Hi Vainamoinen,

Thank you for your answer and sorry if I dig an old subject.
    I find who did the voices in French his name is Jean-Claude DONDA, I write a mail to him to know why he don't do the third season, I hope he will answer to me ^^

I have a friend who does video translations. The problem is with the french publisher. Subtitles was a big, big mistake we all agree on that... :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.