A Season 3 'Did you try' list?

edited October 2011 in Sam & Max
Both seasons 1 and 2 have a 'Did you try' list in their respective categories on this site, but Season 3 does not have one of these.

Would there be any chance of seeing one in the future? It'd be nice to know if I did indeed miss something interesting or funny from Season 3.

Because when I checked the list after playing Seasons 1 and 2, I found a lot of funny things I never saw on my playthroughs.

Comments

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I think these threads DID exist, and I am going to search for them right now. They were called differently... IIRC...

If you find those threads, please tag them "did you try". That way, we should be able to retrieve them via the tag cloud. Unfortunately, the basic search function doesn't even accept words like did, you and try. :(

/edit: Found 'em all (but it seems like the forum has to catch up with the new tags first). It was nice digging so deep into last year's discussion. Also, it reminded me to ban everyone during Season 4 who would dare to make an "appreciation thread".

In the meantime...
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/tags.php?tag=did+you+try

Necroing these threads is fine by me. :D
    I might close this one, but at the moment, I'd want it to be seen, so I'll leave it for a while.
  • edited October 2011
    Man, I miss when they'd have a Did You Try list right on the site, along with a full walkthrough. Strong Bad did the same thing too.

Why don't you do that now, Telltale? (Although BttF's "Did You Try" list would be...very short.)
  • edited October 2011
    I think these threads DID exist, and I am going to search for them right now. They were called differently... IIRC...

If you find those threads, please tag them "did you try". That way, we should be able to retrieve them via the tag cloud. Unfortunately, the basic search function doesn't even accept words like did, you and try. :(

/edit: Found 'em all (but it seems like the forum has to catch up with the new tags first). It was nice digging so deep into last year's discussion. Also, it reminded me to ban everyone during Season 4 who would dare to make an "appreciation thread".

In the meantime...
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/tags.php?tag=did+you+try

Necroing these threads is fine by me. :D
    I might close this one, but at the moment, I'd want it to be seen, so I'll leave it for a while.

Thank you kindly, friend.
  • edited October 2011
    Although BttF's "Did You Try" list would be...very short.

Did you try... the only thing you can click beats the game!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.