deluxe edition DVD review

as well as flux capacitor Tshirt

if anyone saw Trixie and got curious what a canadian really looks like, that is me in the video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBFIfx_RFSg

enjoy

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I haven't finished watching the review yet, but I have to point out that you got something wrong when talking about Edna as "Mary Pickford". She lived in 1870's Hill Valley for a while. This is indicated when Beauregard enters the bar and says something to the effect of, "You've been a bee in my bonnet for months now." Not to mention that she was there when Beauregard had just started living in Hill Valley, and you have to look at how much work was done on the Palace Saloon before Edna was going to burn it down. I doubt that Tannen got that much done in the "few hours" that you thought she was there. No, Edna spent quite a bit of time in 1870's Hill Valley.
  • I haven't finished watching the review yet, but I have to point out that you got something wrong when talking about Edna as "Mary Pickford". She lived in 1870's Hill Valley for a while. This is indicated when Beauregard enters the bar and says something to the effect of, "You've been a bee in my bonnet for months now." Not to mention that she was there when Beauregard had just started living in Hill Valley, and you have to look at how much work was done on the Palace Saloon before Edna was going to burn it down. I doubt that Tannen got that much done in the "few hours" that you thought she was there. No, Edna spent quite a bit of time in 1870's Hill Valley.

Sorry never caught that. After giving it more thought, they knew where to go based on the date the salloon was burned. I'd imagine she hadn't been using the delorean since there'd be no way to fill up on gas.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.