My Back to the Future Deluxe Pack finally arrived!

edited November 2011 in Back to the Future
Captura%20de%20pantalla%202011-10-19%20a%20la%28s%29%2012.42.51.png
After all these years :)

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Wow... you placed your order nine days after my order, and I still haven't seen any sign of mine. Teh suXX0rs!
  • edited October 2011
    "The way I see it, if you're gonna use the postal service at all, why not do it with some style?"
  • edited October 2011
    Hey, my page still hasn't showed that it shipped. Which directly contradicts the box I have sitting in my room. Mine must've come from the future instead of the past.
  • edited October 2011
    Hey, my page still hasn't showed that it shipped. Which directly contradicts the box I have sitting in my room. Mine must've come from the future instead of the past.

Maybe that's why some of us are still waiting without answers.
  • edited October 2011
    Chapmic wrote: »
    Maybe that's why some of us are still waiting without answers.

Not entirely true...I got an email back from TellTale basically just saying they were sorry for the delay and they are just swamped due to overwhleming demand. Was told that they hope to have all of the orders shipped before week's end....which is tomorrow....and I'm still box-less too LOL. Maybe we'll get lucky and the space-time continuum will simply spit our Deluxe Editions out onto our coffee tables!
  • edited October 2011
    I'm still waiting for my deluxe edition, which was ordered 14 days before the OP ordered his.
    I got the poster two days ago though, which I ordered at the same time.
    I hope it's just a customs thing. But yeah, the wait sucks.:(
  • edited October 2011

Really? Everyday I get pissed when I find out it says it hasn't shipped when it can be sitting in my mail box!
  • edited October 2011
    i ordered mine the 11th of october and it still hasnt shipped it says that they are having delays and was it worth the wait
  • edited October 2011
    this is bs! i ordered mine way before yours and mines not even here!
  • edited October 2011
    ya me to and still no reply on the email i sent
  • edited October 2011
    Mine has arrived too.. And like you, it shipped on Dec 31, 1969!
  • edited October 2011
    This is stupid. I thought the whole point of pre-ordering it was to be one of the first to receive it. First and last time I buy a TT game.
  • edited October 2011
    Ordered mine on the 8th and still haven't received it.
  • edited October 2011
    I ordered mine today, and I'm not going to see it until 2012.
  • edited November 2011
    Mine hasn't even shipped yet and I ordered it in the middle of October.
  • edited November 2011
    I ordered mine back on August 29th and it still hasn't arrived yet! The Paypal payment went through no problem, so that's not the issue.
  • edited November 2011
    Send me a PM with your order number, Weird Denny. Sounds like it got lost in transit.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.