Hey TellTale, IGN's got a suggestion for you...

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
Portable Sam & Max, ideally on the DS.

See the article here.

Comments

• edited April 2007
    It'd be cool, but I really think the DS is too small a screen and too underpowered to port 3D Sam and Max to without sacrificing a few things. Unless the DS game was a whole new game, but I can't see that happening.

Edit: Why do they say LucasArts is the publisher when it looks like they're talking about the new games more than anything?
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2007
    Portable Sam & Max, ideally on the DS.

See the article here.
    Telltale is aware of demand for their games on the Nintendo DS. Here's a quote on the matter from the 4 Color Rebellion interview:
    The DS is a great platform for the type of games we make, but the tech is so different on the DS than on the PC and other consoles. We would have to completely rework our development tools, and that’s not something we’re doing right now. There are a lot of story-driven games coming out for the DS, so that’s encouraging. We’re interested to see how Deck13’s DS port of Ankh turns out because the PC version is pretty similar to our games.
  • edited April 2007
    Better on Wii.
  • edited April 2007
    Ankh is being ported to the DS? This is news to me.
  • MelMel
    edited April 2007
    Legolas813 wrote: »
    Ankh is being ported to the DS? This is news to me.

http://www.adventuregamers.com/newsitem.php?id=1407 ;)
  • edited April 2007
    Oh yeah I saw that article. It was a while ago, though, so I totally forgot about it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.