I've been immortalized in Ep. 6! :D

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
You guys are great! :D (Bosco's "do you have..." line is what I suggested in an old, old thread)

Holy conversation piece!!!

(Funniest episode yet so far, btw)

Comments

• edited April 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    (Funniest episode yet so far, btw)

lol, I hear that about each episode before it gets out to all. :rolleyes:
  • edited April 2007
    Ooh, congratulations!

So now Hero1 and ShaggE have had credits appearances...it really shows just how much of a strong relationship TellTale has with their customers and their fans.

*tries to think of something noteworthy I can do to get my name in the Season 2 premiere credits* :p
  • edited April 2007
    Speaking of credits, anyone see if my name was in them for that? I'm stuck on a puzzle, and taking a break, so I haven't seen them yet.

EDIT: Nope, but
    Greatest end-song ever
  • edited April 2007
    congrats!!!
  • edited April 2007
    2nd place for community collaboration goes to Valve Software (Half-Life). When I send Gabe Newell an E-mail, it goes to Gabe Newell. I have replies in my inbox direct from the head of Valve.

But yeah, actually participating in forums is something I've never seen any other game company do (glad you have the time, Emily!) It's really something I love in a company to see a face rather than a logo.
  • edited April 2007
    Katana wrote: »
    But yeah, actually participating in forums is something I've never seen any other game company do (glad you have the time, Emily!) It's really something I love in a company to see a face rather than a logo.
    Bethesda seem to do it now and then, but not at all to the extent the Telltalanians do. It's really rather unique for a big-name company to do that. :)
  • edited April 2007
    When Master of Orion III was in development its forum got regular attention from a bunch of important people including lead designer Alan Emrich. This got less around the time one forumite remarked that if the lead designer was spending so much time in the forum then things couldn't possibly be going behind schedule... :D I must admit that having participated there actually made me more disappointed in the end result as I was aware of some really revolutionary features that ultimately didn't make the cut (particularly regretting the loss of IFPs, for those in the know). So do be careful what you wish for :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.