Part 6?

edited October 2011 in Back to the Future
Am i the only one who loved the 5 parts and wants part 6?

Comments

• edited October 2011
    ...What would it be? All the conflicts posed during the season were resolved.
  • edited October 2011
    I'm personally wishing that parts 1-5 didn't exist.
  • edited October 2011
    All conflicts? What about the ending?
  • edited October 2011

You know what Dashing, this is getting more than a little tiresome. I've defended you in the past because, while I completely disagree with your opinion, you have a right to it. But now it really does seem like any time someone praises the series and wants more, you HAVE to butt in and try to tell everyone the same old thing, that you think the game is "garbage".

To the OP: Episode 5 closed the season. If there's more, it'll likely be another 5 episode season. And it'll be some time before it's confirmed whether or not that'll happen. It's very likely considering the "To Be Continued" at the end and the fact that the series did very well for TellTale financially and, despite what some people around here would lead you to believe, critically.
  • edited October 2011
    damn, this is turning into my monkey island thread of secret ep 6
  • edited October 2011
    You know what Dashing, this is getting more than a little tiresome.
    The fellow asked who wants a part 6. No doubt, folks who've repeatedly sung the praises of the game were going to chime in. I saw the question, had an opinion on the question asked, and voiced it. It's actually relevant. I tend not to post things if it's not relevant, notice that I(for instance) did not talk about how terrible the game was in the thread in which a fellow just wanted to know the system requirements.
  • You know what Dashing, this is getting more than a little tiresome. I've defended you in the past because, while I completely disagree with your opinion, you have a right to it. But now it really does seem like any time someone praises the series and wants more, you HAVE to butt in and try to tell everyone the same old thing, that you think the game is "garbage".

To the OP: Episode 5 closed the season. If there's more, it'll likely be another 5 episode season. And it'll be some time before it's confirmed whether or not that'll happen. It's very likely considering the "To Be Continued" at the end and the fact that the series did very well for TellTale financially and, despite what some people around here would lead you to believe, critically.

I agree with this post. I too disagree with Dashings opinion that the game is terrible but respect the fact that he backs up his rationale. But those comments are destined for review/opinion threads. These kinds of posts
    do nothing for a topic like these which is a straight up question and give the implication of trolling (which I don't think Dashing is but it's getting somewhat close).

Back to the question at hand; no further episodes have been confirmed. I can pretty much guarantee that if we get an episode 6, we will also get 7-10. All the plotlines from the first 3 episodes were wrapped up, the ending opens up new plotlines.
  • edited October 2011
    littlewyan wrote: »
    All conflicts? What about the ending?

Quite a few telltale games end like this
    Sybil and Lincoln driving off in a demonic car, the voodoo lady having more plans that we never see, Strong Bad didnt kill trogdor and he starts attacking the people again.
  • edited October 2011
    I think Telltale did a fantastic job with the game. Just like in the film sequels, it was great to be with these characters again. Though the game was certainly not perfect (really, what is?), it was so enjoyable to play and I definitely hope it's followed up with another season!
  • edited October 2011
    You mean you guys haven't unlocked the secret episode 6 yet? You don't know what you're missing out on!
  • edited October 2011
    webbox100 wrote: »
    I think Telltale did a fantastic job with the game. Just like in the film sequels, it was great to be with these characters again. Though the game was certainly not perfect (really, what is?), it was so enjoyable to play and I definitely hope it's followed up with another season!

According to EDGE Magazine, both Zelda: Skyward Sword and Kirby's Return to Dreamland are perfect. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.