Look what I found!

edited October 2011 in Back to the Future
6275373734_fbd33571d7_b.jpg

This Delorean was at Armageddon Expo in Melbourne this past weekend. This is the best photo I managed to get of it - but plenty of people had their shot sitting in it :)

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Was the Delorean at last years expo too? Heaps of my friends have photos of them sitting in it. I don't know, I've never actually attended one.
  • edited October 2011
    Not bad, not bad at all for a fan reproduction.
  • edited October 2011
    Quite possibly the same DeLorean that's been at several Australian SF events. The guy who owns it has an impressive moustache and also a pretty decent Doc Brown from BTTF2 costume. I suspect all the stuff there was his. I wanted to ask him if he liked the game, but didn't find the time to do so.
  • edited October 2011
    Molokov wrote: »
    Quite possibly the same DeLorean that's been at several Australian SF events. The guy who owns it has an impressive moustache and also a pretty decent Doc Brown from BTTF2 costume. I suspect all the stuff there was his. I wanted to ask him if he liked the game, but didn't find the time to do so.

I'm sure it's the same one, and it must have been in Melbourne before.

Just a side note for Back to the Future fans living in Melbourne – The Astor Theatre in St. Kilda is showing the complete Back to the Future trilogy on Saturday the 5th of November. I doubt I'll be there myself but it's a fantastic opportunity for fans to experience the films on the big screen like they were originally intended to be seen. (They are also showing Jurassic Park tonight lol. I would love to go to that but sadly I have too many assignments to get through :()
  • edited October 2011
    That picture would be 100% more hilarious if Spiderman and Iron Man were doing the Marty and Doc poses from the poster art
  • edited October 2011
    I used to have that Einstein plush toy; I got it when the ride was still open at Universal. Sadly, my parents pitched poor Einstein in the trash a few years ago. :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.