How about...

edited April 2007 in General Chat
How about...*drum roll*...a Blues Brothers adventure game? Sure, it may have been said before because it's a great idea, but I don't recall having read it. Therefore, I claim credit until proven wrong. Meanwhile, so how about it? I watched it on a date this weekend (romantic, I know), and I remembered how awesome a movie it is...and then it struck me that it would be a great game!

Comments

• edited April 2007
    I agree that it could be worthwhile for Telltale to look into making a Blues Brothers series. I don't know how big the market would be, but it must be relatively significant. I'm sure the license wouldn't cost too much either. I like the Blues Brothers a lot, but it doesn't seem to keep me interested as much as Sam & Max. It could be because I like animals. With that said, I would like to see them at least try it.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    We've already got one series of games about a pair of misfits who drive around in a beat-up cop car getting themselves tangled up with the angry underbelly of America... frequently including musical numbers as well! Do we need two?

PS: I will concede, however, that the Blues Brothers is an excellent film.
  • edited April 2007
    Oh yeah...maybe that's why I liked the idea so much. Huh. In that case, Move along here folks! Nothing to see here...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    I think there was a thread on these boards a month or two (or three?) ago talking about the similarities between the Blues Brothers and Sam & Max, actually.
  • MelMel
    edited April 2007
    It was more of a shameful thread derailment by yours truly! :p
  • edited April 2007
    I totally got p'wned. I'm sure I'll have another firing of brain cells that will make me rush to post another great idea thats already been said. :D
  • MelMel
    edited April 2007
    No, you say 'great minds think alike.' It's much more positive. :)
  • edited April 2007
    That could be absolutely brilliant. Sam & Max is similar enough, but I'd totally grab a Telltale-developed Blues Brothers game.
  • edited April 2007
    UWWJedi wrote: »
    I totally got p'wned. I'm sure I'll have another firing of brain cells that will make me rush to post another great idea thats already been said. :D

Lol... But the thread was worth it just for that post :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.