Back To The Future Wii

Where ca I find the game for the Wii

Comments

• edited October 2011
    you cant yet
  • edited October 2011
    It's out now for Wii and PlayStation 3 in retail stores!
  • edited October 2011
    I'm searching the net but cant find it. I've even went wal mart.com. Any suggestions?
  • edited October 2011
    Gamestop.com has it on retail disc for wii. It's about $25
  • edited October 2011
    Will it be sold in shops here in the UK?
  • edited October 2011
    Rtboh wrote: »
    Gamestop.com has it on retail disc for wii. It's about $25

That is still $25 too much. Back to the Future: The Game is just ridiculously bad. You can get toddler toys for less than $25 and those would provide you with a greater challenge and higher entertainment value.
  • edited October 2011
    yoman45135 wrote: »
    Will it be sold in shops here in the UK?

I love in the uk and thers no sign of it here
  • edited October 2011
    caeska wrote: »
    That is still $25 too much. Back to the Future: The Game is just ridiculously bad. You can get toddler toys for less than $25 and those would provide you with a greater challenge and higher entertainment value.

BTTF The Game is more of an interactive 4th movie for me. It's not telltale's best game but for BTTF fans it's great.
  • edited October 2011
    Rtboh wrote: »
    BTTF The Game is more of an interactive 4th movie for me. It's not telltale's best game but for BTTF fans it's great.

I'm a big fan of the movies, and always have been. That doesn't mean I will accept some crappy game as an extension to the movies just because it's got the characters.
    Firstly we don't want interactive movies, we want games.
    And secondly, as a movie it doesn't work either because the story is unimaginative, bland and filled with boring dialogue.
  • edited October 2011
    I'm a big fan of the movies, and always have been. That doesn't mean I will accept some crappy game as an extension to the movies just because it's got the characters.
    And secondly, as a movie it doesn't work either because the story is unimaginative, bland and filled with boring dialogue.

Yet not everyone agrees with your opinion. So why not let people form their own?
  • edited October 2011
    Yet not everyone agrees with your opinion. So why not let people form their own?

People can have their own opinions, sure. Just as long as they don't differ from mine :cool:
  • edited October 2011
    Strange, neither game stores in my town have Back to the Future the game even listed...lame, I wanted to at least try out the retail versions, especially to see if the disk version of the PS3 game runs any better.
  • edited October 2011
    http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/back-to-the-future/92849

http://www.amazon.com/Back-Future--Game-nintendo-wii/dp/B005N64U3Y/

I'm surprised it isn't available at Newegg.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, Buy.com, or Kmart.com.

Also, why isn't this out on Xbox 360? I bet it would be a top seller if it was. Make it happen. :)

BTTF avatar items would be a big hit too.
  • edited October 2011
    They should make a playstation home room for back to the future but then again the game is not very popular
  • edited October 2011
    No stores near me are carrying it, and the one Gamestop was like LOL WE'RE NOT GETTING ANY COPIES UNLESS YOU PREORDER, BUT YOU CAN'T PREORDER SINCE IT'S OUT ALREADY (this was on the 25th).

Wound up ordering it online for $12 (using credit from games I wasn't playing forever ago) but they apparently haven't shipped it yet. Or they aren't telling me that they did.
  • edited March 2012

Incredibly obvious troll is incredibly obvious.

"Story is unimaginative, bland and filled with boring dialogue"?

Thanks for proving that you never even played this game that you're criticizing. This game clearly has much more than that, and if you had played it, you would have realized it.

It's plainly obvious that you're just lying, and pretending that you ever even played this game, and you're only trying to make people angry with your clearly uninformed, ignorant opinion made up for your own sick amusement of trying to get someone angry.

I'm willing to bet more than anything that you haven't even watched the movies. If your sole purpose in life is trolling internet boards to piss people off, go get a life, or grow up, please.
  • edited March 2012
    Hello! I saw that there's a deluxe edition but is there one for the wii (or even the ps3) cos it's a very great deluxe edition!
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Hello! I saw that there's a deluxe edition but is there one for the wii (or even the ps3) cos it's a very great deluxe edition!
    There isn't at this time.
    So far, Telltale's deluxe editions (Tales of Monkey Island, Back to the Future and Jurassic Park) have been PC/Mac exclusives.
  • edited March 2012

Thanks for proving that you never even played this game that you're criticizing. This game clearly has much more than that, and if you had played it, you would have realized it.

It's plainly obvious that you're just lying, and pretending that you ever even played this game, and you're only trying to make people angry with your clearly uninformed, ignorant opinion made up for your own sick amusement of trying to get someone angry.

I'm willing to bet more than anything that you haven't even watched the movies. If your sole purpose in life is trolling internet boards to piss people off, go get a life, or grow up, please.

You're the troll here. He gives his honest opinions on the game and you claim he's lying and trolling. What evidence do you have to back up the claim? Nothing. You're just mad because he doesn't like the same stuff you do. All you had to do was say that you disagree with him but you're being incredibly biased by calling his opinion's wrong.

Plus I agree with him. The story sucks, nothing like the movies, and it has dull gameplay. You're the one who needs to grow up.
  • edited March 2012

Obvious troll is obvious. You are saying his opinion is a lie?
  • edited March 2012
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Obvious troll is obvious. You are saying his opinion is a lie?

Exactly. He's obviously a fanboy.
  • edited March 2012
    So wait.. it's out on the Wii, but not the 360? This does not compute. Mind you, it makes me feel even worse about my computer if the Wii can handle the game and not it. :p

And as for the person who is supposedly "trolling", Caeska, or whatever.. the reason someone might think they're a troll is because their messages sound a bit like flame-baiting. Going to the a place about a game, on the site where the game's developed, and saying "it sucks, it's boring, I'm a fan of the movies and I didn't like the game it was dumb" while others are saying how it feels like a 4th movie or is fairly faithful to the original material certainly sounds like baiting to me.

I mean, you see it on GameFAQs all the time.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.