Does the retail PS3 version have a Platinum Trophy?

I'm hearing some conflicting reports on the matter. Some people say it does, some people say it doesn't.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I want to know this too
  • edited October 2011
    Generally speaking, games don't get seperate trophy lists for the retail and PSN version. So you'll probably just get the same trophies the PSN version has.

Which, by the way, is now on sale for 10 euros on the European PSN.
  • edited October 2011
    Yes, there is a platinum trophy.

That aside, though, the trophies are identical to the PSN version. Although it does seem like the trophy values have changed. For the most part, in the PSN version you got a gold trophy for beating the episode, silver trophies for other storyline-advancing stuff, and bronze for everything else. Now all the episode-beating trophies (except for the finale) are silver while everything else is bronze.
  • edited October 2011
    More interestingly, does the Wii version have a fake achievement/trophy set up?

Games like NBA Jam do, or Plants vs. Zombies on DS, so I wondered if they'd add them to the Wii version in a menu or something.

Probably not though.
  • edited October 2011
    It appears I was wrong about this then, sorry for the confusion. This is an interesting choice they made... People might buy the disc version just to be able to get the trophies again.

I won't though, and I'm happy with my download version (the trophies of which seem to be valued higher).
  • edited October 2011
    Woah! This Means you could get all the trophies again and a platinum! :O
Sign in to comment in this discussion.