Anyone collect action figures?

edited May 2007 in General Chat
Don't know if I am in the minority, but I collect action figures where they are scattered throughout my room.

I wonder if there are some ppl on this forum who also collect action figures

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Nope, but I do have a Ghostbusters car (from the 'Real Ghostbusters' cartoon series) with action figures that I still keep in my room. And I also have Bruiser action figure from the Bucky 'O Hare cartoon series sitting on top of my PC.

--Erwin
  • edited April 2007
    I'd like to get some South Park ones
  • edited April 2007
    I am quite suprised that not a lot, considering that my assumption that some video gamers collect action figures.

As of now, I mostly collect the marvel figures. I also collect transformers, but rarely per year since I only buy the ones marked to collectors and not the main themed ones like the upcomming movie figures.
  • edited May 2007
    I don't "collect" them, per se. I do own a few, and I buy a new one when it impresses me. Lately I've become disenchanted with the ones with "25 billion points of articulation" and a ton of accessories and features, I'd rather just have a $7-$12 figure that stands there and looks cool.

My current favorite:

85010lg.jpg
  • edited May 2007
    Newest edition to my collection of sorts:
    atrusactionfigureyw2.jpg

This is also the sort of figure I like, it just stands there and looks cool, while at the same time saying to the world, "Hey, did you know they made an action figure of Atrus?"
    Although... it seems like he's staring at me all the time. Kind of creepy.
  • edited May 2007
    Ahem... Yes... *looks guilty* I have a lot of random toys. Mostly gargoyles and Nightmare before christmas ones... and a very very strange teenage mutant Ninja turtle toy... I won it in a tombola.. it's bizzare.. seriously wack skategear raph it's called.. I was like "wtf?"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.