Family Guy and BttF

edited January 2012 in Back to the Future
Tonights episode of Family Guy is going to be another time travel episode and is titled "Back to the Pilot", wherein Brian and Stewie travel back to the pilot episode of the series.

This got me wondering if FG would ever do a full fledged BttF parody episode similar to what they did with Star Wars. So I did a little Googling and found a 09 interview with Seth McFarlane in which he said he would love to do parody episodes of Indiana Jones, Star Trek and yes, Back to the Future. He did cite some potential licencing problems and said that Lucas Films was VERY easy to work with, which is not the norm, and that it would likely be much tougher for the franchises he mentioned. We can always hope that Bob Gale, Bob Zemeckis and Universal would be as willing as Lucas was for a parody.

That said, the point of this thread is to ask, who would you cast from the Family Guy universe to play BttF characters?

Here is my list.....

Marty McFly - Stewie Griffin
Doc Brown - Brian Griffin
Loraine McFly - Lois Griffin
George McFly - Peter Griffin
Biff Tannen - Chris Griffin
Jennifer Parker - Meg Griffin
Principle Strickland - Herbert the Pervert
Mayor Goldie Wilson - Adam West
Einstein - Joe Swanson

Comments

• edited November 2011
    You mean the newest Family Guy had a pop culture reference? To a movie from the 80s, no less?

I am shocked!
  • edited November 2011
    Good list except for Meg. If they continue their parodies in the same vein as their Star Wars parodies, she'd probably be in place of the lion statues at the courthouse.
  • edited November 2011
    Or Biff Tannen. Because they already suggested she'd turn male in the future anyway.
  • edited December 2011
    they didnt suggest it they shown it!
  • I doubt they'd make her biff as mentioned she is likely not a main character. Make her jennifers father.

In the star wars one they made stewie Darth Vader and Chris Luke Skywalker. It may be funny having Quagmire as george mcfly (ironic since Quagmire is usually a ladies man).
  • edited December 2011
    XD that would be funny!
  • edited December 2011
    It may be funny having Quagmire as george mcfly (ironic since Quagmire is usually a ladies man).

Quagmire is a lady AND a man?!
  • edited January 2012
    I have never been a huge fan of TFG, but when they played the joke on MJF's desease... That was really sad and disgusting.
  • edited January 2012
    KENT_light wrote: »
    I have never been a huge fan of TFG, but when they played the joke on MJF's desease... That was really sad and disgusting.

You have no sense of humor. The joke in that instance was the cutaway, and Peter explaining for 5 minutes what the joke was. And then in the end they showed the cutaway anyway. It was a hilarious scene and not in the least bit "sad" or "disgusting". I don't understand how you can even suggest that.
  • edited January 2012
    KENT_light wrote: »

I agree but Michael J Fox makes fun of parkinsons so... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI4lFjWoFqc
  • edited January 2012
    I would cast it like this:

Marty: Chris
    Doc Brown: Herbert or Mayor West
    Einstein: Brian
    Jennifer: ????
    Biff/Griff/Maddog Tannen: Stewie
    Strickland/Sherrif Strickland: Joe
    Loraine: Lois
    George: Past weak version Mort, Timeline B present and beyond Peter.
    Mayor Goldie Wilson: Cleveland
    Random minor characters: Meg
  • edited January 2012
    For some reason...Adam West as Doc sounds like it'd be hilarious.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.