Chris Lloyd expects game sequels, wants to play Doc again!

edited November 2011 in Back to the Future
Hi fellow Future-fans,

So Christopher Lloyd was in Melbourne, Australia this past weekend for a convention!

Yes, I met Doc Brown himself on Saturday ,November 12th ;)

He signed my copy of The Game DVD cover...as you can see!

Attachment not found.

Whoo Hoo!

During his Q&A , when explaining why there won`t be a BTTF Part IV, he said in some ways tho, the game was a Part IV. And he said "the games will continue"
:D

I asked him about this later during the signing and he reiterated that yes, he expects more BTTF games and he does want to be the voice of Doc again, in the games to come!

So I left the convention with a BIG smile on my face!

Here`s to the future! (seasons)

Cheers,
MiKE42

Comments

• edited November 2011
    That's pretty cool! Of course, a sequel was heavily hinted at in the last episode, and later in the dvd commentary, but it's pretty cool to hear Christopher Lloyd is on board. I wouldn't be surprised if Telltale planned this as a second trilogy. Pretty happy about this!
  • edited November 2011
    Now THIS is good news! Thank you Mike!!
  • edited November 2011
    You are so lucky, that must have been awesome! Yes Telltale games is the only possible home of Back to The Future now as the characters can remain ageless and look and act just as we remember them. Assuming BTTF was a profitable enterprise for Telltale, I can't see there not being a future(no pun intended).
  • edited November 2011
    Its great that he is enthusiastic and wants to continue, it really is a good sign.. But I would wait to celebrate until either ttg or universal announce something.
  • edited November 2011
    Holy crap, I would love to get anything signed by Christopher Lloyd.
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks for sharing, Mike! I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous of your autographed cover. :rolleyes:

While we don't have an official announcement of another game, we can at least take comfort in the fact that if there is another game, Christopher Lloyd will still be willing to provide the voice of Doc.
  • edited November 2011
    You say this like we didn't know there will be a sequel.
  • edited November 2011
    EPIC! I would love for this to be a second trilogy!
  • edited November 2011
    zelda42293 wrote: »
    EPIC! I would love for this to be a second trilogy!

Two early to predict a trilogy. It's like when they announced halo 4, 5, and 6 all at once.
  • edited November 2011
    He was charging for autographs, wasn't he? He had an autograph signing booth at Dragon*Con, but the cost for getting an autograph from him seemed pretty high(also the guy at the booth wouldn't take my credit card and no way do I carry that much in cash!). I ended up spending the money on production drawings from Wizards instead, because:

1) Bakshi is an extremely awesome guy in person and doesn't charge for autographs 'cuz he's a boss,
    2) The DVD hadn't started shipping yet, if and even if it had, I haven't ordered it(cost of shipping is more than the DVD is worth to me, so I'd have to tag it onto some other order)
    3) PRODUCTION DRAWINGS from WIZARDS.
  • edited November 2011
    Man your lucky for meeting Christopher Lloyd, He is such a great guy for doing the voices for the game. I did ask my mother what she remembered him being in, and she told me the Tv show Taxi, I had to go to youtube to look it up and found a clips of him in it, and he is so funny on that show.
    I hope they do a 2nd season of the game with him in it :) thanks for your post.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.