Reality 2.0 - version 2.0! [SM 1.05]

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
Here it is, the long-awaited "play it again" thread for Reality 2.0. Thanks again to Brendan for coming up with such a long and entertaining list. (And such an entertaining game to begin with!)

You still have a week until Episode 6 comes out... why not play episode 5 again in the meantime? :D

Did you...
look at the box on top of Sam & Max's file cabinet repeatedly?
try to shoot Leonard or Mr. Spatula?
use the bug on every character, including the real-life COPS?
and Sybil both before and after knocking her out?
notice your old carpet in the dumpster?
notice the new ice cream truck parked on the street?
try to use the cannon on Bosco?
confront the COPS about the crisis before asking about Sybil?
try attacking the COPS?
use the binoculars on Sybil's diplomas?
repeatedly look at the clock in Sybil's VR office?
look at the picture of Musty a second time?
repeatedly talk to VR Sybil and listen to her audio blog?
use the computer disease on Sybil's audio blog?
repeatedly try to touch the mail box while Auntie Biotic was guarding it?
try to bribe Auntie Biotic with a gold coin?
defeat a second blue slime?
kill a million and fifty of them to reach the second level?
(just kidding)
hear all of Sam's battle quips?
talk to all the control computers while they were bugged?
use the blue slime on the VR COPS?
try to drive or pick up stuff while small or flat?
put on the VR goggles in Sam & Max's before ever having walked into the VR office normally?
try to give Jimmy a coin both before and after getting the coin from the rat hole?
use the computer disease and the sword on Jimmy's rat hole?
look at the potions counter at the far left of Bosco's VR store repeatedly?
notice the small potions rack behind Bosco?
try to knock Bosco over the head with a sword a second time?
use the hanky on Bosco, the coffee, the microwave, the condiments, and the bathroom?
talk to Max in every location, including the VR bank?
use every object in Reality 1.5 on every other object?
including using the Respect for Living Things everywhere before giving it to the Internet?
and using everything on the Respect while it was on the street and again in the Depths?
look at the Shambling Corporate Presence after sickening it?
order Telltale Texas Hold 'Em?

Comments

• edited May 2007
    Some of those require several replays. Neat!:D

EDIT: Nice HTR tribute, BTW. Made me LOL for real!
  • edited May 2007
    Thanks for the thread :D I'll try all those things out as soon as I get my new power supply for this PC which will arrive in a few days, so I can install my newest graphics card, without constant reboots while I use it. Then this PC is all set for classic/old games :D

On the ironic side. I remember when I got Morrowind, and had to upgrade my graphics card to get my PC to run Morrowind properly. Now when I look at the system requirements, it requires less than this new sam & max season. Morrowind required a graphics card with 32 mb ram, but worked best on a card with 64 mb, while sam & max season 1 is unplayable on a 32 mb card(which I currently use until I get my new PSU). Just ironic to see how fast things can change. Just over 3-4 years...
  • edited May 2007
    awesome
  • edited May 2007
    Dangit, at first I thought I'd remember a few and go into the game...but I REALLY need to print this out.
  • edited May 2007
    When you say "version 2.0" does that mean that they updated sam and max reality 2.0, verson 1.0, to sam and max reality 2.0, verson 2.0?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    I think she means this is the stuff you're supposed to do when playing through the game for the 2.0nd time.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    I think she means this is the stuff you're supposed to do when playing through the game for the 2.0nd time.

Yes.

That said, we all got a kick out of the fact that the game's installer prompts you to install Sam & Max: Reality 2.0 version 1.0. :D
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Heh yeah, it's something like "This Internet Wizard will guide you through the setup of Sam & Max Reality 2.0 1.0"

hee ¬ ¬
  • edited May 2007
    I take it the Texas Hold'em comment is a plug for people to order it in real life, not in the game ;) I waited and waited for the advert to appear, then nothing happened!
  • edited May 2007
    The TTTH ad was the first one I saw as soon as I walked out of Sybil's "homepage." I didn't know they were randomized until I played the game a second time through.
  • edited May 2007
    I meant I waited for the advert to appear hoping I could interact with it, then found I couldn't, but I did see it in the game, yes. Not sure if that was clear from my other post.
  • edited May 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Heh yeah, it's something like "This Internet Wizard will guide you through the setup of Sam & Max Reality 2.0 1.0"

hee ¬ ¬

Hahahahaha !!!
    I was thinking of the same !!! :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.