What have people done for the contest?

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
What crazy ideas has everybody come up with for the contest? I promise I won't copy you, I just wanna know what people have done.:)

Comments

• edited May 2007
    I am completely out of inspiration (not to mention time), so I'll give everyone else a better chance of winning this time. :D
  • edited May 2007
    I don't often enter contests, because I'd rather someone else won. :p
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Only a few entries so far... more people should enter! :D (Last time we got a bunch at the last minute, which is what I bet will happen this time, too...)

We will post the entries on the blog after the contest, too.
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    I could send a copy of Ted E. Bear's solitaire... but I fear Ted E. Bear's reaction (And his henchman called MS)
  • edited May 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    I don't often enter contests, because I'd rather someone else won. :p

You truly are a friend for life!

--Erwin
  • edited May 2007
    I don't want to reveal mine, it's a surprise. I will cryptically say that I only made one, but if I had more time, I would have made all four...

It'll all make sense someday.
  • edited May 2007
    Luigi made a C.O.P. didn't he!?!?!?! :p
  • edited May 2007
    IT SHALL REMAIN A SECRET THAT I TAKE TO MY GRAVE! Or maybe you'll find out when I'm declared winner of everything. :p
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    This is a low res, small preview of what I'm sending: Sam & Max Trading Cards (Only a few of them)

sam_card_mini.jpghugh_card_mini.jpgmax_card_mini.jpg
  • edited May 2007
    I'm actually tinkering with ideas for a video tribute, but I'm tryingto pick just the right song...at the moment, I'm leaning towards Dragostea Din Tei, AKA Numa Numa. :P
  • edited May 2007
    I wish I had time to submit something... run another contest in the middle of summer... please???
  • edited May 2007
    Those trading cards look great!

--Erwin
  • edited May 2007
    Erwin wrote: »
    Those trading cards look great!

--Erwin
    My thoughts exactly. I'd totally play that game!

One thing though, if you're reading this, jmm: there's a typo on Sam's card: you wrote 'Hipnotic' instead of 'Hypnotic'.
  • edited May 2007
    Haggis wrote: »
    One thing though, if you're reading this, jmm: there's a typo on Sam's card: you wrote 'Hipnotic' instead of 'Hypnotic'.

Do you have new glasses? :p
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    I'm glad you like them

"Hipnotic" do'h!, I'll fix it right away (I wrote that text at 4am... I should have been sleeping but I'm starting to get addicted to S&M!)

Btw, I'd totally play that game too. Maybe TT could explore that. I'll also buy a deck (or two) of Ted E. Bear's cards.

Oh, and remembering another thread, maybe the season CD could come with a drawing of S&M. That should encourage enough people to stay out of piracy.
  • edited May 2007
    Hey nice cards! Very good! I had a idea for the contest but I don't have the time to finish it, so I'm thinking about submitting my Hugh Bliss video
  • edited May 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I don't want to reveal mine, it's a surprise. I will cryptically say that I only made one, but if I had more time, I would have made all four...

I think I'm going to be able to make the other 3 before the deadline. :D
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    A few more cards
    bosco_card_mini.jpgdesoto_card_mini.jpg
  • edited May 2007
    On my project: 2 down, 2 to go.
    2nd one came out great, although perhaps not as good as the first.
    Edit: 3rd one done. It looks neat, although its construction is a bit clunky. Tried to oversimplify it and it backfired a bit, but it still looks pretty good.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.