Bright Side is #1 on GameTap!!

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
If you take a quick look at GameTap, you'll see that the season finale is currently their most played game! Can't wait 'till it's here for the rest of us! :D

Speaking of which, any chance of it coming out early for us Season 1 buyers?

Comments

• edited May 2007
    This is hardly news...we know that GameTap subscriptions are $9 for the Sam and Max episodes, while the last $1 is for all the other random stuff on there.
  • edited May 2007
    Actually there are a lot of really good games on Gametap, like Far Cry, Splinter Cell, lots of recent adventure games, ect.
  • edited May 2007
    you can get a lot of awesome stuff if you are willing to rent it, and never own it. Personally, I rather want to own it and play a little less games than being on a constant rent that can end any moment, and then you loose everything you paid in the past.
  • edited May 2007
    I don't mind that I'm just "renting" these games - if and when my GameTap subscription ends, I don't see myself really missing any of them. And if I do, I could just buy it.
    I really like the fact that I can just try any of the games on a whim. I would never have tried Rocket Bowl under any other circumstances, for example.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    Actually there are a lot of really good games on Gametap, like Far Cry, Splinter Cell, lots of recent adventure games, ect.
    Plus, they're getting more deals with developers to put current games on the service.

Tomb Raider Anniversary is coming to GameTap on the same day as the retail version.

I was considering buying TRA after the price on the game went down towards the price of the original game, now I don't have to.:D
  • SynSyn
    edited May 2007
    The stats about gametap are a little misleading. Remember, you're gauging a "new" release of a series vs games that have been on there for eons. Of course a new release of something is going to hit #1 very quickly.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.