Got stuck with jeep battery scene's QTE. What to do?

pgrpgr
edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
What am I supposed to do with my XBox360 pad at the jeep fixing scene? There is a right stick picture with two arrows pointing down. I tried for 20 minutes now and it's kind of frustrating. I hear a sizzling noise coming from the battery when moving the right stick, but I am not able to satisfy the QTE...

Comments

• edited November 2011
    You have to find the right point (listen to the noises and watch the sparkles). Try to fix/hold that point (for ~2 seconds) while not being interrupted by the camera.
  • edited November 2011
    how do u not get interupted by the camera
  • edited November 2011
    thcoolnam wrote: »
    how do u not get interupted by the camera

just stay focused and try to equilibrate the camera, it's not easy, but pretty possible
  • CezCez
    edited November 2011
    just be careful the jeep doesn't suffer any scratches or damage! There'll be hell to pay!

;)
  • edited November 2011
    Cez wrote: »
    just be careful the jeep doesn't suffer any scratches or damage! There'll be hell to pay!

;)

nah, spared no expense on the repair ;)
  • edited November 2011
    piccobello wrote: »
    just stay focused and try to equilibrate the camera, it's not easy, but pretty possible
    how do u do that
  • pgrpgr
    edited November 2011
    piccobello wrote: »
    You have to find the right point (listen to the noises and watch the sparkles). Try to fix/hold that point (for ~2 seconds) while not being interrupted by the camera.

As for me, I got it done now. Before, I was trying to do so some fast stick movements instead of searching for a specific point. I think an ingame hint would be nice for this scene...
  • edited November 2011
    pgr wrote: »
    As for me, I got it done now. Before, I was trying to do so some fast stick movements instead of searching for a specific point. I think an ingame hint would be nice for this scene...

I got stuck doing the same thing. The guy keeps telling you to do it faster, so I assumed it was a hint that I was supposed to do fast back and forth movements.

A bit more help here would have been nice, it made me rage-quit, I'll try again tomorrow...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.