BTTF the game UK Disc release?

edited December 2011 in Back to the Future
Is there any confirmation as to when the game will be released on Disc for the PS3 in the UK? I dont like the idea of having digital copies of any game so I have avoided buying them of PSN. I hope Telltale games will release it here soon :confused: I really want to play the game as I'm a huge BTTF fan.

If its not going to be released in the UK can someone recommend a site I can get it imported and will an imported copy actually even work on my UK PS3?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Unfortunately, due to different regions, it won't work if you import it.
  • edited November 2011
    Mr Nutt wrote: »
    Unfortunately, due to different regions, it won't work if you import it.

But I thought all Blu ray discs are region free? so PS3 games should be region free too, shouldn't they ? :confused:
  • edited November 2011
    I live in Athens, I purchased it from gamestop
    http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/back-to-the-future/92848

They sent it to me in a week, its region free, and it plays perfectly on my PS3!
  • edited November 2011
    ChotaDon wrote: »
    But I thought all Blu ray discs are region free?
    That's only true for PS3 games... some Blu-ray movies still have regional codes (although a lot more movie Blu-rays are produced region free than DVDs were).
  • edited November 2011
    jwoody74 wrote: »
    I live in Athens, I purchased it from gamestop
    http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/back-to-the-future/92848

They sent it to me in a week, its region free, and it plays perfectly on my PS3!

Thanks for the link but before I order do you know how much they charged you for shipping? and how much you payed overall including the game. I'm in the UK by the way.
  • edited November 2011
    unfortunetaly the shipping was 24$+the game 19.99= 44$=32 euros.. they sent their stuff only with UPS.. I know its expensive, but I was waiting for this game one year because as you, I don't like downloaded games, and I had to buy it already.. So I gave the money...On the other hand 32 euros overall its cheaper than other games here in Greece...
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,
    thanks for the link to this shop.
    I am living in Germany and I would like to have a boxed version of the game as well.
    Does this version contain all 5 episodes?
    And is it possible to switch to German Audio language?
    I have played the demo in German and read somewhere that the game is available with both English and German Audio (not only subtitles).

Thanks&best regards,
    Sprudel
  • edited December 2011
    I bought the game from gamestop, it contains all the 5 episodes, and it has german audio. The english audio is much better though, because they are the original actors!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.