Comments

• DlenartDlenart Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Tornreaper wrote: »

Haha, wow. We had AJ record that during the episode 1 sessions as a message to the team (who were back at the office working). Funny that it ended up in actual game data. How'd you end up finding it?
  • edited November 2011
    Dlenart wrote: »
    Haha, wow. We had AJ record that during the episode 1 sessions as a message to the team (who were back at the office working). Funny that it ended up in actual game data. How'd you end up finding it?

Why do I have a feeling that this was recorded after someone set fire to a carpet.
  • edited November 2011
    Dlenart wrote: »

I searched back to the future the game secret on YouTube. That's not my video.
    edited November 2011

Ah, youtube. Man...it makes me want to search it myself for some more things that made it in that I forgot about. Heh.
  • edited November 2011

What type of secret were you initially searching for? shifty-eyesplz.gif?1
  • edited November 2011
    What type of secret were you initially searching for? shifty-eyesplz.gif?1

I don't know? Easter eggs, alternate endings. That sort of thing.
  • edited November 2011
    I just cannot get over how much AJ sounds like MJF :D.
    edited November 2011
    Dave McFly wrote: »
    I just cannot get over how much AJ sounds like MJF :D.

I know, right? His Jack Sparrow is pretty awesome as well.
  • edited November 2011
    He did Marty's voice pretty well but I think he needs to work on his character. Other than that it's a perfect voice.
  • edited November 2011
    He did Marty's voice pretty well but I think he needs to work on his character. Other than that it's a perfect voice.

Agree not to be a party pooper but in the game he seemed about 5 years younger... Wonder what anti ageing cream he use's :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.