A question of pointless reason

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
As the title says:Is the 6th spisode gonna be released early for season 1 customers? I know it's out in 4 days but please.

Comments

• jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    Magic Eight Ball(tm): Outlook Not So Good

I asked at http://8ball.tridelphia.net/, the answer: Don't count on it.
  • edited May 2007
    Would you belive that my magic eight baddl said "Hmmm ... most likely"? Must be schizophrenic eight ball.
  • edited May 2007
    I hope it will be released a few days earlier for season one customers too. Just releasing it on monday or tuesday, or for that sake wednesday, would have easen it for me. Because on friday I have my last morning lecture before the exam, and being so curious about this next episode, I will for sure sit up and play through it until late. Since the game usually is released later in the day when it is released for everybody, compared to when it is released for season one customers, I will probably end up sitting up until late at night and play through the episode.

Also, a small buffer of a day or two between the releases would probably easy the burden on the server, and make sure no unexpected problems happens on the release date for everybody. I've noticed in the past that the server(s) can sometimes be a bit slow on the actual release date, since everybody who aren't around usually keep checking up on the page to find out if it is out yet.
  • edited May 2007
    I don't mind waiting
  • edited May 2007
    i got you may rely on that from the magic 8-ball
  • edited May 2007
    The 8ball said : Most likely.
  • edited May 2007
    My magic 8-ball said
    "It's out now"
    =P
  • edited May 2007
    Well, you got yer wish. I wonder how they'll distribute Season 2? :/ One thing is for sure, the tables have turned and now instead of Telltale needing Gametap, Gametap needs Telltale. That should hopefully lead to better negotiations and less mistakes from Gametap. :I
Sign in to comment in this discussion.