Michael J. Fox playing Johnny B. Goode LIVE!

... pretty cool! (as opposed to the movie, this time he's actually playing himself)

article-2060918-0EC7772600000578-773_634x672.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1321292465461
johnnybgoodbttf.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1321292398581
Marty-McFly.jpg

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Truly inspiring!
  • edited November 2011
    Stunning. Absolutely stunning. That man is truly a legend.
  • edited November 2011
    He's lucky his Parkinsons didn't kick in while he was playing.
  • edited November 2011
    bobber56 wrote: »
    He's lucky his Parkinsons didn't kick in while he was playing.

Also that he didn't start fading out of existence when he was playing.
  • edited November 2011
    If I had to choose between my favorite BTTF song-in-movie, I would have to choose Johnny B. Goode, Back in Time and Double Back.
  • edited November 2011
    That...actually brought a tear to my eye. The man is such an inspiration. He just keeps going and doesn't let Parkinson's bring him down.

I can't believe that some heartless YouTubers disliked the video.
  • edited November 2011
    That was badass.
  • edited November 2011
    Saw this last week, very impressed to see that he's still going strong. The man is an inspiration.
  • edited November 2011
    If the laws of nature would allow it, I would bear that man's children.
  • Kind of OT but a few months back I saw his last live action movie the frighteners (produced by Robert Zemeckis) and nearly brought a tear to my eye over what a fantastic talent this man is.
  • edited November 2011
    Also "The Frighteners" (of course directed by Peter "Lord of the Rings" Jackson) is my favorite MJF movie besides BTTF :)
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Kind of OT but a few months back I saw his last live action movie the frighteners (produced by Robert Zemeckis) and nearly brought a tear to my eye over what a fantastic talent this man is.

I must admit, his recent appearances on "The Good Wife" were still unbelievably good. I was already into this series (and I don't follow many series nowadays) when I got wind of his guest appearance. He could have had any role in any series and play all the adorable heroes in the world. Instead, he plays a rather despicable lawyer who has no scruples to use his neurological illness to seriously manipulate the jury. I find that so brave of MJF, and I understand anyone who is inspired by him.
  • edited November 2011
    447px-Manlytears3.jpg?1318992465

I have seen true beauty. Manly tears have been shed today.
  • edited November 2011
    Heh, that's awesome, he's such a cool guy.
    I'm glad he can still play, and he's certainly not bad at it either!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2011
    357144.jpg

Season 3 has Michael back, I'm so glad. He looks great in that suit. ;)

/edit: The first episode of Season 3 with MJF airs December 4th. So all of you in the US, don't miss it. I'll see it as soon as there's a British DVD release. Probably September 2012... :(
  • edited November 2011
    This is fantastic. I bow my hat to Michael, he's a true living legend amongst us.

On a side note, has anyone else seen the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode when he appread as himself? It was one of the best episodes of the series! It was great to see that Michael could also make fun of his condition himself.

A legend indeed.
  • edited November 2011
    I am always really pleased whenever he shows up in new material... he was in Rescue Me a season or two ago.. I really miss him acting regularly.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.