If george lucas had made back to the future

edited February 2012 in Back to the Future
Just watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EgvubzprWQ

And and dont forget he would of added 100's of pointless films which have no respect for the one's before them. ;)

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Wow, that's a pretty bad malfunction with the time circuits there Doc.
  • Wow, that's a pretty bad malfunction with the time circuits there Doc.

no kidding he meant to take it to the future and instead went long long ago to a galaxy far far away.

Back to the future is already symbolic of the time travel genre without having the hate camps that star wars, harry potter, lord of the rings, twilight etc have. I think if someone like Lucas was in charge and milked every drop he could get out of it, there'd be anti-BTTF ppl.
  • edited January 2012
    I read an article about how George Lucas was far less involved in the original Star Wars than he actually took credit for. I wish I could fin it again.
  • edited February 2012
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    I read an article about how George Lucas was far less involved in the original Star Wars than he actually took credit for. I wish I could fin it again.

I've also heard it claimed that the original trilogy has never made a profit*, and that accordingly actors like Dave Prowse have never been paid for some of the movies.

* In return for distributing the movies, the distribution company can claim the first gazillion-dwillion-billion-fillion-million-zillion dollars' worth of income. Allegedly.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.