PC Nutrispecs

edited December 2011 in Sam & Max
When they finally come out, will I need to redownload the games specifically off the internet, will it automatically update, or will downloading from disc with internet active cause them to appear?:confused:

Comments

• edited November 2011
    They're never coming out, so you have nothing to worry about! :p
  • edited November 2011
    Lol.. Been a while since this one popped up.... The other day I photoshopped Gerry with the groucho Marx glasses and a fake mustache and thought about making the glasses nutrispecs as a joke.
  • edited November 2011
    Because they are referenced in the booklet in 305. Plus the Telltale staff had said before that they would do it eventually.
  • edited November 2011
    Nevermind, I hadn't read the Console-exclusive Bonuses forum Thread before posting this. I would never have assumed that they would pull that! I'm guessing that at this point, they probably don't even care about Sam and Max fans enough to ever release a season 4. If they are working on a fourth season, I feel they owe it to their PC fans to let us know now instead of keeping us on our nerves. UNLIKE NUTRITION SPECS
  • edited November 2011
    lovetodo22 wrote: »
    I'm guessing that at this point, they probably don't even care about Sam and Max fans enough to ever release a season 4. If they are working on a fourth season, I feel they owe it to their PC fans to let us know now instead of keeping us on our nerves.

http://mixnmojo.com/news/Dan-Connors---hes-here-for-you-man

I suspect that Telltale are still big fans of Sam & Max, but that doesn't mean that Sam & Max is necessarily the best thing for them to make.
  • edited November 2011
    http://mixnmojo.com/news/Dan-Connors---hes-here-for-you-man

I suspect that Telltale are still big fans of Sam & Max, but that doesn't mean that Sam & Max is necessarily the best thing for them to make.

Thanks. From the questions thread that spun out of that, I discovered that they think that out of all the games, Sam and Max is one of the most likely to be continued.:D

In any case, in the event that they make a new season, I want to go on record right now as saying sign me up for preorder!!!!
  • edited November 2011
    Personally I did find it bit annoying that there were references to Nutrispecs in PC version despite the fact that you couldn't get those in the game. It would have been polite to at least remove those references, because those references made feel like I'm playing incomplete version of the game.
  • edited December 2011
    Personally I did find it bit annoying that there were references to Nutrispecs in PC version despite the fact that you couldn't get those in the game. It would have been polite to at least remove those references, because those references made feel like I'm playing incomplete version of the game.

Yeah, they were referenced in the notepad in 305. That's just cruel.
  • edited December 2011
    I guess for those of us with the PC version, we can just watch all the NutriSpec scenes here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/avlblu

Would've been nice to have them included in all versions, but eh, c'est la vie.
  • edited December 2011
    Bah. I'm still bitter about this failure on Telltale's part. PC gamers should've gotten a discount since they didn't get as much game as the PS3 players.
  • edited December 2011
    ATMachine wrote: »
    Bah. I'm still bitter about this failure on Telltale's part. PC gamers should've gotten a discount since they didn't get as much game as the PS3 players.

Yeah, and they justified it by saying we were getting more than the consoles and that it was a part of an alternate reality game. The most I can guess is that maybe they will eventually release updates that will cause us to have an AR game spread over the entire season and maybe they're waiting till it's been a while, when we're at our most desperate to release it. Then it will be the most epic thing ever and will tide us over until season 4.
  • edited December 2011
    if they do that then they are the best game developer of all time
  • edited December 2011
    kane wrote: »
    if they do that then they are the best game developer of all time

... And how!
  • edited December 2011
    I guess for those of us with the PC version, we can just watch all the NutriSpec scenes here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/avlblu

Would've been nice to have them included in all versions, but eh, c'est la vie.

Nutrispecs videos are easy to find, but I haven't watched those for two reasons:

1) I still have a vain hope that someday TTG will keep it's promise and I will see PC nutrispecs. Therefore watching those videos would spoil the enjoyment of finding those things myself.

2) However there's a really good chance that I will grow old and die before we will see PC nutrispecs. In that case it's easier to pretend that I'm not missing anything if I don't know exactly what I'm missing. In this case ignorance is a bliss, because otherwise I would risk turning into a bitter and miserable old git who babbles incoherently about nutrispecs to everyone he meets.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.