some pics you guys will like

edited December 2011 in Back to the Future
I took these in 2010 when visiting my brother in L.A., enjoy ;).

6scksg.jpg
me in front of Marty McFly's house

n6b62d.jpg
me standing where the Delorean came to a stop after backing out at the end of Part I/opening of part II

25i6nv7.jpg
Doc Brown's Mansion

2drw0aa.jpg
Doc Brown's garage

2guh4qu.jpg
the Burger King built where Doc's house used to be, bonus points I ate there after that pic was taken.

as you can see by the last pic a lot of the landscape and signs in the background are still there 25 years later ;).

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Cool! I'm kinda jealous of whoever owns that mansion.
  • edited November 2011
    Wow, really cool. Wish there was a Delorean around :D
  • edited November 2011
    That's sick! If they ever did do another movie it's nice to know the original places are still around.
  • edited November 2011
    Great pictures, Dave! I really like how you framed them to match the shots of the locations within the movie.

I can't help but wonder who currently lives in the Brown mansion; no doubt that they'd get tons of BTTF fans taking pictures and posing in front of the house.
  • edited November 2011
    The location that was used for the Brown mansion was actually a place in Pasadena called The Gamble House. Looks like no one actually lives in it, but it's a killer location!

http://www.gamblehouse.org/
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks for sharing these pictures, really nice!
  • edited November 2011
    funny story time:

when I was taking the pics outside the BK the guy in the drive thru window was giving me and my cousin funny looks (I took a pic of my cousin in the same location with my camera) and when we went inside one of the guys at the counter asked why we were taking pics of the outside of the BK. I told him that this was the one that was used in the filming of Back to the Future part 1. they said "really?", I asked them do you remember when Marty leaves the garage in 1985 after saying "I'm late for school!" and skateboards past a Burger King. and they are like "yeah," so I said your working IN that Burger King and they were like :eek: he he he.
  • edited December 2011
    Jebus you are so lucky!:)
    Thanks for sharing!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.