Surfin' The Highway Limited Hardcover?

edited March 2012 in Sam & Max
Does anybody know where I could buy a copy of that sometime in the future? I checked Ebay, but they don't ever seem to have that particular S&M item.

Must admit, I've become a bit of an obsessive Sam and Max collector ever since playing the first few minutes of Telltale season 1. And the feeling only intensified as I played through the rest of season 1 and season 2. Then Devil's Playhouse came along and surpassed all my expectations. Sam is my favorite thing ever!!!!!

Comments

• edited January 2012
    lovetodo22 wrote: »
    Does anybody know where I could buy a copy of that sometime in the future? I checked Ebay, but they don't ever seem to have that particular S&M item.

Must admit, I've become a bit of an obsessive Sam and Max collector ever since playing the first few minutes of Telltale season 1. And the feeling only intensified as I played through the rest of season 1 and season 2. Then Devil's Playhouse came along and surpassed all my expectations. Sam is my favorite thing ever!!!!!

Did you steal my identity???:eek:

I want to buy the hardcover surfin the highway too. I also checked Ebay, but they don't ever seem to have that particular S&M item.

I also must admit, I've become a bit of an obsessive Sam and Max collector ever since playing the first few minutes of Telltale season 1. And the feeling only intensified as I played through the rest of season 1 and season 2. Then Devil's Playhouse came along and surpassed all my expectations as well.
  • edited January 2012
    ThijssjihT wrote: »
    Did you steal my identity???:eek:

I want to buy the hardcover surfin the highway too. I also checked Ebay, but they don't ever seem to have that particular S&M item.

I also must admit, I've become a bit of an obsessive Sam and Max collector ever since playing the first few minutes of Telltale season 1. And the feeling only intensified as I played through the rest of season 1 and season 2. Then Devil's Playhouse came along and surpassed all my expectations as well.

Sweet! Welcome to the forum, by the way! Yeah, I even managed to buy both of the sketchbooks on ebay recently, but the hardcover is nowhere to be seen!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2012
    lovetodo22 wrote: »
    Sweet! Welcome to the forum, by the way! Yeah, I even managed to buy both of the sketchbooks on ebay recently, but the hardcover is nowhere to be seen!

Uh, no problem. When the extended hardcover releases for the 25th anniversary, people will want to get rid of the old ones pretty fast. :D :D :D

All right, I'M KIDDING. There's NO NEWS concerning an extended hardcover. Seriously.
  • edited January 2012
    Uh, no problem. When the extended hardcover releases for the 25th anniversary, people will want to get rid of the old ones pretty fast. :D :D :D

All right, I'M KIDDING. There's NO NEWS concerning an extended hardcover. Seriously.

I thought you were super cereal for a second. I will continue to believe that both Manbearpig and the 25th Anniversary edition of Surfin' The Highway exists.
  • edited March 2012
    I might be putting mine up on Ebay here shortly...need the cash.

Mine is number 2089/2500. Don't know if lower numbers are preferred.

Is there a big demand for these?
  • edited March 2012
    Well I posted it just a couple seconds ago. Thought I would give you guys first looks just because you are all big fans. I don't know how much it really is worth so I didn't include a Buy It Now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160765767971
  • edited March 2012
    The hardcover looks like it has more pages than softcover. Is there more in it?
  • edited March 2012
    Gee, I hope not. I suspect the paper's a bit thicker.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.