It's over

Thanks a lot for all you did, love ya guys.

Comments

• edited May 2007
    Agreed! Thx for season 1. IT'S AWESOME! Just finished ep 6... Very good finale :D
  • edited May 2007
    Yep, just looking forward to the disc now, and then I'll be off on the next train to tealandia :)
  • edited May 2007
    Wow that last episode is almost perfect! I can't wait to see what season 2 will be like. And when I say that I can't wait, I mean it! Please, I'm begging you I want the next season to come A.S.A.P.
  • edited May 2007
    YEP, Its been brilliant, and I've had a blast playing through all the episodes, but its seems like its all over so quickly, It only seemed like yesterday I got excited when I started playing through the first episode.
    So when does Season 2 come out, Come on Telltale, Hurry up ;) :p
  • edited May 2007
    Porsmond wrote: »
    It only seemed like yesterday I got excited when I started playing through the first episode.

It was yesterday, you've been playing all night.
  • edited May 2007
    This has got to be the best $35 I've spent in a long time! Actually it was a little more as I bought the first couple of episodes separately - the internet has made me suspicious about buying anything that's not actually been produced yet, but I got over it. Anyway, thank you Telltale for breathing life back into one of the most awesomest games ever, and for giving an old adventure grognard that warm fuzzy 1990's "I play games so I don't have to listen to all the crappy music that's coming out" feeling :)
  • edited May 2007
    how about that 2007 "I buy telltale games so I dont have to buy all that crap thats on the shelves" feeling ...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.