PS3 Disk

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
Just curious, does anyone know why the game didn't come out on a disk for the PS3?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Because all of Telltale's games are meant to be downloaded. Only reason the 360 got a disc release is because XBLA is horribly restrictive and Telltale doesn't want to bother with it again.
  • edited December 2011
    Because all of Telltale's games are meant to be downloaded. Only reason the 360 got a disc release is because XBLA is horribly restrictive and Telltale doesn't want to bother with it again.
    Only PS3 and Wii got a disc version of Back to the Future...

I smell exclusivity...:mad:
  • edited December 2011
    Not fair but I still think its awesome :D :mad:
  • edited December 2011

WiiWare's also a restrictive service that Telltale doesn't want to deal with anymore. (Look at the PC and WiiWare versions of Tales of Monkey Island side by side, it's not pretty.) And the PS3 got BttF as both a downloadable title and a retail release. I guess it's because discs get more attention.
  • edited December 2011
    WiiWare's also a restrictive service that Telltale doesn't want to deal with anymore. (Look at the PC and WiiWare versions of Tales of Monkey Island side by side, it's not pretty.) And the PS3 got BttF as both a downloadable title and a retail release. I guess it's because discs get more attention.

Not when said disks aren't readily available.
  • edited January 2012
    less DVDs = less pollution
  • edited January 2012
    I would have preffered to have had it on Disk compared to buying it on PSN.
  • edited January 2012

Great Scott!!!!!! :eek:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.