4 new soundtrack MP3s

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
Hey just a heads up that over in the blog and Soundtracks page are four new MP3s from episodes 5 and 6. The tracks are: Bosco's Inconvenience 2.0, Lefty's 2.0, Roy G. Biv (the closing cutscene music from Reality 2.0), and Moonscape (from Bright Side of the Moon).

Comments

• jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    Woo-hoo!

>Downloading..... Please wait
    >BOOP-BEEP-BOOP!
  • edited May 2007
    Moonscape has to be one of the best tracks yet. The fact that there's more of this high-quality music with every episode is probably more surprising than anything, not to take away from the rest of the hard work...
  • edited May 2007
    A minor gripe, but when adding new songs, could they be added to the end of the list? Now "Bosco's 2.0" is at place 14 and "Combat Begin!!" is at 15, as before "Combat Begin!!" was at 14.. Of course I understand that it's the alphabetical order (or rather: primary order by episode, secondary order by alphanumerical order), but still it somehow seems wrong and distorted. :D
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    It's not the alphabetical order.... it just flows better to have Bosco's before Combat Begin!!... I almost listed Combat Begin as 15 from the get go when we first posted it, but I thought that would confuse people even more.
  • edited May 2007
    I still want the end musics from ALL the games! DO IT! DO IT NOW!!! heh
  • edited May 2007
    Cool. I have been putting these into my Windows Media Player library and using screenshots as 'album covers'. Maybe it would be an idea to create some official ones? ;)
  • edited May 2007
    great job guys! but please i still really want chippys tune from reality 2.0! even if its just a few seconds long! i'd just loop it over and over again :D
    please bring it as an mp3
  • edited May 2007
    Cool. I have been putting these into my Windows Media Player library and using screenshots as 'album covers'. Maybe it would be an idea to create some official ones? ;)

I'm using the image of the tape casette from the site menu as my iTunes album art. Can't get more official than that.
  • edited May 2007
    Yeah that's cool, but I've separated them into episodes so I wanted 6 different covers!
  • edited May 2007
    Hey thanks! Lefty's... *listening* :O)
  • edited May 2007
    taumel wrote: »
    Hey thanks! Lefty's... *listening* :O)

I know. Epic Doomsday brought forth by computers. It gives me the warm fuzzies.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.