Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space, Which Console???

edited December 2011 in Sam & Max
I am sad to say that I have not played the Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space, and am planing to get the whole 2nd season for... Which console??
Can anyone help me figure out which one. Please state the pro's and con's for the console you would want me to use.

Thank You,
Aerbil

Comments

• edited December 2011
    pros: well if you got a ps3 you get all 5 episodes for cheap plus its in HD with trophies

cons: cant really think of anything except controls can be a little annoying for like 15 minutes into the first episode but then you get use to them
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2011
    If I recall correctly, the PS3 version also ended up with some exclusive content (Nutrispecs).

If you get it for PC directly from the Telltale store, you also get a bonus DVD (just pay the cost of shipping) with extra stuff and commentaries.
  • edited December 2011
    pros: well if you got a ps3 you get all 5 episodes for cheap plus its in HD with trophies

cons: cant really think of anything except controls can be a little annoying for like 15 minutes into the first episode but then you get use to them

Thank You, I think I am going to get the Ps3 version anyway.:)
  • edited December 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, the PS3 version also ended up with some exclusive content (Nutrispecs).

If you get it for PC directly from the Telltale store, you also get a bonus DVD (just pay the cost of shipping) with extra stuff and commentaries.

Thanks, for the extra info, but aren't the nutrispecs in the Devils Playhouse game???
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2011
    aerbil wrote: »
    Thanks, for the extra info, but aren't the nutrispecs in the Devils Playhouse game???

You're completely right! Ignore me. :)
  • edited December 2011
    PC is the best. If you have to get it on a console, go with the PS3.

The 360 and Wii ports should be avoided if possible.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.