Episode 6: Spoonglobe (Spoiler). Whoever thought...

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
Who like me thought that Max going to the toilet at Bosco's would help?

Lol, I was disappointed that Max didn't produce the spoon after he came out of it. That would have been a great joke that Max's stomach acid could break that globe. :)

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Haha, I tried that as well at first, then felt dirty.
  • edited May 2007
    Spoiler.
  • edited May 2007
    I was hoping max could digest the globe too. Unfortunately, while he can digest most anything else, that one he couldn't do. :(
  • edited May 2007
    Bah, I bet Max would have digested the globe given enough time. It was Sam's fault for not wanting to wait 72 hours (or however long Max asked him to to wait).

First thing I did after MAx swallowed the globe was go to Bosco's ROFL!
  • edited May 2007
    Spoiler.

Oh dang sorry, edited the title.
  • edited May 2007
    VoodooKing wrote: »
    Oh dang sorry, edited the title.

Actually, you don't have the power to do that.
  • edited May 2007
    Am I the only one who have waited 72 hours ?

In fact, I tried too to go in Bosco's terror toilets first... then found lincoln's gift sufficiently early, fortunately :P
  • edited May 2007
    i made them ride that bloody rollercoaster about 10 times in the hope he would puke it up! I also tried the boscos toilet.
  • edited May 2007
    They should have made it so that they barfed on the rolor coster
  • edited May 2007
    Oddly enough, the first thing i thought of was dissolving it in bosco's coffee, I was unusually stumped when that didn't work so i put it in the microwave, nothing happened. It took me a a long time to work it out.

Edit: Looks as if I went ahead of the thread a little, I did however try the toilet to get it out after getting frustrated with lincoln's puzzle.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.