Display Issues

Hello, I bought Poker Night at the Inventory on Steam today. I really want to play it, but I can't because the screen looks like this:

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20111226/jsjg.png

I've tried adjusting my monitor, running in 640x480 resolution, editing the launch options, and using compatibility mode, but none of that's working. I would edit the settings in the game, but I cannot see them. Thanks for the help! :D

Comments

• edited December 2011
    How high can you set your resolution (assuming you don't always run in 640x480)?
  • edited December 2011
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    How high can you set your resolution (assuming you don't always run in 640x480)?
    Without lagging? I usually set my resolution on the lowest setting, which I believe is usually 720x480.
  • edited December 2011
    The lowest resolution shown on the setup screen is 800x600. Can you get at least to that?
  • edited December 2011
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    The lowest resolution shown on the setup screen is 800x600. Can you get at least to that?
    Yes, but the problem is that I can't see the part of the screen I need to in order to adjust the settings.
  • edited December 2011
    Don't adjust them in the game. Adjust your Windows settings to something 800x600 or higher. I know you know how to do that, because you tried different settings, but just in case, right click on your desktop (with nothing under the mouse) and select Properties or Display Settings, maybe on the Advanced tab, and look there. The game should see the Windows settings and pick up something it supports from there.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.