Holiday Greetings video from Adventure-treff

edited December 2011 in Kings Quest Game
This is a really cool compilation of game studio folks sending out holiday wishes. Though a very interesting point is that the Telltale section gets mention of every single project they're working on except for King's Quest. Seems odd to me.

http://www.adventure-treff.de/specials/video.php?id=623

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Telltale hasn't mentioned King's Quest in ages. You can't find it anywhere on their site. Maybe they chickened out? lol
  • edited December 2011
    I hope not, I am quite looking forward to that game :). I hope they give more info on it soon.
  • edited December 2011
    Well, on the plus side, Josh Mandel confirms in that video that he's working on a new game that he isn't allowed to talk about. Even if it isn't Telltale- or King's Quest-related, that's pretty exciting.
  • edited December 2011
    Telltale hasn't mentioned King's Quest in ages. You can't find it anywhere on their site. Maybe they chickened out? lol

Telltale has a problem of being very slow when it comes to information about their upcoming games. The Walking Dead is just one or two months away and we still have no idea what the actual gameplay is like.

There's also the fact that King's Quest is a long way off. It could very well not come out until 2013 for all we know. The fact that they even told us about it so early is a pretty big deal.
  • edited December 2011
    At least they advertise it. Along with all their other future games. King's Quest is no where to be found except here on the forums and on the original blog posts that mention it.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Well, on the plus side, Josh Mandel confirms in that video that he's working on a new game that he isn't allowed to talk about. Even if it isn't Telltale- or King's Quest-related, that's pretty exciting.
    I agree. I can't wait to find out what that game is (if it does turn out to be Telltale's King's Quest, I'm going to be very excited for this game). :)

I also got a lot of laughs from his video, especially his alternate takes on the meaning of the NDA initials (non-disappointment agreement, non-disposal agreement) and him holding up an aluminium foil box instead of a game box and stating "this is a box of Reynolds Wrap". I don't know why exactly the latter made me laugh out loud, but it did. :p
  • edited December 2011
    Jennifer wrote: »
    I agree. I can't wait to find out what that game is (if it does turn out to be Telltale's King's Quest, I'm going to be very excited for this game). :)

I also got a lot of laughs from his video, especially his alternate takes on the meaning of the NDA initials (non-disappointment agreement, non-disposal agreement) and him holding up an aluminium foil box instead of a game box and stating "this is a box of Reynolds Wrap". I don't know why exactly the latter made me laugh out loud, but it did. :p

That was hilarious. If he isn't working on King's Quest, then I really hope he's working on something comedic in nature.
  • edited December 2011
    An official Space Quest VII, would be nice, LOL! But I'd be shocked if he got the chance...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.