Regular DVD release Date?

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
Has Telltale anounced a release date for the regular DVD Version? I only bought the normal version and since I own nearly all other telltele Games on DVD I'd like to have this one on DVD, too. I have been told that regular version buyers will have the chance to order a DVD version, too - but has somebody a date?

Comments

• edited January 2012
    MarkoH01 wrote: »
    Has Telltale anounced a release date for the regular DVD Version? I only bought the normal version and since I own nearly all other telltele Games on DVD I'd like to have this one on DVD, too. I have been told that regular version buyers will have the chance to order a DVD version, too - but has somebody a date?

Wow! 100 clicks and not one single answer - not even an answer from Telltale :(
  • edited January 2012
    Heeeeeloooooooooooooo!
  • edited January 2012
    Is the DVD version like an animated film? That would be pretty cool!

(Sorry, can't help you answer the question.)
  • edited January 2012
    Hi,

Sorry, but there are no plans to release a standard DVD edition of the game at the moment. There is a DVD included in the Deluxe Edition, however.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • edited January 2012
    Hi,

Sorry, but there are no plans to release a standard DVD edition of the game at the moment. There is a DVD included in the Deluxe Edition, however.

Thanks,
    Michael

I see you've posted here.
    Care to post in my thread? http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28137
  • edited January 2012
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Michael

Now that's great. EVERY Telltale Game so far had a standard DVD Version released. It was never mentioned that this time it would be different. I asked a long time ago here in the forum and I was told there will be a standard DVD Edition as well. Now I have to pay 20$ more to get a regular DVD Version of the game I already bought? This is not fair - you have changed everything in this release and the informations about these changings were not enough. Would I have known that the Deluxe Edition would be the only possibility to get a DVD version I would have bought it as it was only 10$ more than the regular release. But again: the difference was NEVER mentioned from you. Right now I am very unpleased with telltale. I have bought a whole bunch of games and ordered the DVDs but this is just not right....I am very dissapointed!
  • edited January 2012
    Woah Telltale, were FORCED to buy a deluxe edition now? Oh lordy this is just getting bad.
  • edited January 2012
    Maybe this is an indicator that the game hasnt sold very well? I really would like to know how it sold...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.