Season 2

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
When will season 2 come out?

Comments

• edited May 2007
    No one knows, but I'd expect that it'll be ready sometime around November or December, since that's when Season One debuted. Until then, we'll just have to be patient.

*still chuckling at the irony of the Season Finale being released during sweeps month...*
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    When its ready!
    And I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

I guess around Oct/Nov
  • edited May 2007
    Gosh, nobody has any idea really. But you can expect to wait at least 6-9 months. I doubt they would take longer then that, because then they'd lose momentum, people would get upset, and things would stagnate. Telltale would never let that happen. :)

Disclaimer: I am not a spokesperson for Telltale and do not possess any insider information.
  • edited May 2007
    What i mean is, when will episode 1 of season 2 come out?
  • edited May 2007
    That's what I'm saying, probably 6-9 months or something. It's hard to say really, I have no idea what their intentions are. In any case, they aren't likely to tell us for a couple months.
  • edited May 2007
    First you must give them time to have a break.. they've just spent a year working on Season 1.. Then they need time to plan season 2 out. I'd expect late 2007 or early 2008
  • edited May 2007
    Yeah, plus there needs to be a cool down time to get people worked up for another season. :) Around Christmas just seems like a good time to me for starting it.
  • edited May 2007
    I can wait...I am not addicted to Sam And Max...*twinch twinch*

dsflpjdasoöfihjsdasaeaannårgag¨pqw44v637m43q´843q+åpervfdiohdfgoöasåa9pto...crap...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.