Law & Order Legacies Purchase Problem

Hi there,

A few hours ago I purchased the episode multipack for Law & Order Legacies, my iTunes credit decreased accordingly, but when I go to play episodes other than ep 1, it only comes up with purchase, not play. And if I click on purchase, it wants to charge me again for the multipack.

How do I fix this? Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2012
    Hi Lenina, does anything in this thread help?
  • edited January 2012
    Hi puzzlebox, I have tried the solutions in the thread you linked, but all it resulted in was the app crashing for me when testing the 'purchase' function while signed out of my iTunes account.
  • edited January 2012
    Do you see the purchase for the multi-pack listed on your order history in iTunes?
  • edited January 2012
    Hi Michael, yes I do.
  • edited January 2012
    Are you trying to access those episodes on the same device you originally purchased the Multi-Pack on? If so, please try following the steps below to sign out of your account, and then completely restart the device prior to launching the game again.

1: Load the Settings app on your device.
    2: Tap Store in the settings menu.
    3: Tap your Apple ID.
    4: Tap Sign Out.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • edited January 2012
    I have bought mult-pack but I can't get anything. I have tried all advice but nothing happen. what should I do? :(
  • edited January 2012
    Can you clarify what your issue is, please? What's happening when you attempt to purchase it?
  • edited January 2012
    I purchased the mult-pack, but I can't get the episode 2. The buttom that appears is "purchase" and when I try to use, it show me that it costs 2,99$. But I have paid for all episodes.

My question is where I can get the episodes 2 and 3? How can I get them?
  • edited January 2012
    Did you follow the steps outlined in my previous post? If you sign out of your account and then restart the device prior to reloading the game, it should resolve the issue for you.
  • edited January 2012
    Yes, I did. Nothing happens. No way to get the episodes.
  • edited January 2012
    Do you actually see the Multi-Pack in your iTunes purchase history? If so, please try downloading and activating it again. It will prompt you to purchase it, but it won't charge you a second time if you've already purchased it.
  • edited January 2012
    I see the Multi-Pack in my Itunes purchase history. I already downloaded again but I can see anything like "activating" anywhere.
  • edited January 2012
    If you have an install or purchase option on the episodes menu for the Multi-Pack, tap it. It seems like the In-App Purchase wasn't actually activated on your device.
  • edited January 2012
    I went to de Multi-pack that is inside the app, when I tap it, it show me the possibility to purchase. It seems like the APP never know that I purchased the multi-pack. I'm really worry about.
  • edited January 2012
    I purchased the multi-pack from inside the app, so I don't understand why is like I never did. Now appears the new episode is available but I have to buy it. So What can I do?
  • edited January 2012
    Hi Michael, I fixed my issue by part following your post:

1. Signed out of my iTunes account
    2. Shut off device
    3. Reloaded device
    4. Uninstalled game
    5. Redownloaded and signed into my iTunes account
    6. Went to 'purchase' the multi-pack again
    7. Said I already had it and was able to install the new eps.

Thanks for your help, every time I tried to click on purchase the multi-pack while signed out of my iTunes account before resulted in the app crashing, hence we I reinstalled :)

All fixed :)
  • edited January 2012
    Thank you for the soport. I followed the Lenina steps and I got it.

Thank you Michael and Lenina
  • edited September 2014

P.S. Never mind I found how to work it. Thanks

HI mike seems like you helped the rest can you help me. I purchased my game on a regular PC (computer). The website is http://www.telltalegames.com/lawandorder/ . However, I can not get to episode 2 either at all. It wont even let me install it from the settings library. Episodes 4 and after allows me to install but never plays. Please help. I purchased the full pack for 19.99. I hope you are still around to help or someone else is.

Mike posted: »

Did you follow the steps outlined in my previous post? If you sign out of your account and then restart the device prior to reloading the game, it should resolve the issue for you.

This discussion has been closed.