Thank you Telltale.

edited June 2007 in Sam & Max
Hello,

I finished playing the final episode of Sam and Max Season One, and I just wanted to extend a heartfelt thank-you to Telltale.

I've always loved Sam and Max ever since I played Hit The Road over a decade ago, and I was crushed when Lucasarts cancelled Freelance Police. My hope was rekindled when I heard of Telltale making this episodic version of the adventure game, and I haven't been disappointed. I'm a total fanboy now :)

So, yeah. Thank you Telltale for making some fantastic, well-priced and fun games.

Roll on Season Two!

Andrew

Comments

• edited May 2007
    I too wish to thank Telltale for the excellent job they have done with this season. It was awesome to not only have revisited Sam & Max on the PC, but simply to have heard that you guys did what it took to ensure you could make the games you wanted to. Although for me these games didn't 'feel' quite the same as Hit the Road did all those years ago, they were still highly polished, charming and very highly enjoyable games.

I believe this is a shining example of episodic gaming done right. New content that not only improved with each release but that was also delivered on a tight, constant schedule.

The fact you are compiling the Season 1 DVD with heaps of extras really shows you appreciate and respect your audience. An audience that is made up of fans who were also frustrated by the cancellation of Freelance Police.
    All the best with the future guys, really looking forward to your future projects.

Cheers.
  • edited May 2007
    I think everyone who has played Season 1 would probably like to thank you for bringing our favourite dog and lagomorph back to life. After the Lucasarts sequel was cancelled, I never expected to hear about them again. Looks like I showed up early for Sam and Max's funeral! :)

Making just one Sam and Max game, which is just as much fun as the original is a great achievement . You made six! And they weren't even delayed!

I learned to trust Telltale Games. I hope you won't decide to cancel season 2, like Lucasarts did with they're sequel. I don't know when season 2 will be coming out, but when it does it'll be even better than the first season.;)
  • edited May 2007
    And they weren't even delayed!

Several were even early if you were a full Season One subscriber :)

Andrew
  • edited June 2007
    The comic book guy from simpsons would say "best...game...ever" because the goodness of sam & max can even be seen by the worst critic.
  • edited June 2007
    Just finsished Bright Side a few minutes ago and thought I'd pop in to say thanks too. I signed up for the the season after the first episode, and overall it's been a great deal - the episodes really improved as they went along. Here's to season 2!
  • edited June 2007
    3 cheers for TellTale! :D

-passes out grog to everyone-
  • edited June 2007
    -chuck's the grog away and get's out my beer-
    Beer's better, but, your american so... yea
Sign in to comment in this discussion.