Sam and Max themed Arcade Stick

edited February 2012 in Sam & Max
This is my Fightstick based on Sam and Max
samandmaxPROTOTYPE1.png

Yeah, I understand it's cluttered... It's supposed to be cluttered, like what you would see on a detective's desk...

This fightstick is based on Sam and Max. I was VERY limited on materials as there are rarely any good pics of Sam and max, so most of this stuff was ripped from this website
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax

lol the police badge on the top right corner had no upper right half... When I ripped it, it had no upper right part of it so I spend 30 mins painting and Dodge/burning it.
Most of the other stuff like photographs, I used screenshots. The "Hello, from Rapa Nui" postcard was made from scratch So most of my pics were from the game...
postcard.png
this (postcard) took 1.5 hours to make...
I only posted because I was so pround of how it turned out
If you have any feedback, like anything out of place then please tell me...

Comments

• edited January 2012
    The whole fightstick is out of place. You see, right now it's online, just an idea on a website, when it should be in my room, being used to play Sam and Max. It is definitely in the wrong place, if ya catch my drift!
  • edited January 2012
    lovetodo22 wrote: »
    The whole fightstick is out of place. You see, right now it's online, just an idea on a website, when it should be in my room, being used to play Sam and Max. It is definitely in the wrong place, if ya catch my drift!

I catch your drift :cool:

lol
  • edited January 2012
    lovetodo22 wrote: »

Lol? Your going to play a point and click game on a fighting game controller? LOL

THAT IS GENIUS! <3
  • edited January 2012
    I like the cluttered look, it reminds me of the Freelance Police waiting for the next case. The postcard looks great especially the President Max stamp looks really polished.
  • edited February 2012
    I like the cluttered look, it reminds me of the Freelance Police waiting for the next case. The postcard looks great especially the President Max stamp looks really polished.

Wow, so you noticed the flaming max head on the stamp huh? :D That's fantastic, I didn't think people would notice it was even there.. (Although I really hoped people would)

Thank you very much!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.