You know what the cd should come with...

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
A soundtrack, a nice cd to put in my car so i can listen to my favorite tunes while I drive into parking meters while my friend tries not to fall off the top. sure its not really hard to do this myself but to expect me to is to vastly underestimate my sheer laziness.

Comments

• edited May 2007
    It would not have sense, because you can start getting the soundtracks by now,
    burn a cd and listen to the track where you want.
    The only problem is the cover box: can someone (or Telltale itself) make them?
    Thank you!

(Sorry for my dreadful english!)
  • edited May 2007
    Once Jared finishes the soundtrack for Season 1 I'm gonna burn that along with the soundtrack for Hit the Road and go have my own crazy road adventure. :D
  • edited May 2007
    I'm just going to dump the collection into iTunes (finally) and then onto my poor-man's iPod. :D But a CD, jewel case, and insert booklet would be nice.
  • edited May 2007
    That might make an interesting contest -
    Design a CD label and Jewel Case for the Sam and Max Season 1 Soundtrack.
  • edited May 2007
    honestly i would settle for a telltale team autographed paper bag Max puppet ;)
    (and Purcell too if hes not too busy :p )

But in retrospect that would probably take up far too much time that could be better used making the next season :) at least it would if it was done without mass printing or the infamous "auto-pen"
  • edited May 2007
    glo_kidd wrote: »
    honestly i would settle for a telltale team autographed paper bag Max puppet ;)

Didn't you know? They have those for sale in the store. They cost $100 each, though. ;)
  • edited May 2007
    Mystinsun wrote: »
    It would not have sense, because you can start getting the soundtracks by now,
    burn a cd and listen to the track where you want.

If CDs were mp3, I wouldn't sell 500$ CD players.
    Also, a verbatim is slightly less beautiful than a very well printed CD soundtrack (red, black and yellow for example), with a small livret, laser printed ans shiny. I don't like actually slim and jewel cases, but it's standard so I won't complain anyway, compact disc's industry went wrong with this package... but it's too late for now ^^

So I second the demand for the soundtrack, with of course, more tracks than we already have by clicking the small red tape ^^
Sign in to comment in this discussion.