Some ideas...

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
I was thinking maybe since we had the car shoot outs in the first season of sam and max that maybe in certain areas of the game you could have a gun chase on foot. I know when it first came i didnt want this because i was worried that it would lose the whole puzzle game feel but i mean if they have it set up like the car chase where your just chasing after some criminal. I mean it was in the comics alot. Just an idea.

Have to say that Sam and max season 1 has been a blast, i dont think we could thank Telltale games enough for it.

However, some things that i think would be a improvement for the second season would be...

1)Sam seemed a little stiff half the time, maybe have him do stuff when your not moving him around like in the zelda games. Not a big deal.

2)I absolutely love backgrounds but sometimes i think some areas need a bit more of a gritty dirty feel. I was so happy that you gave the sixth episode a nightime and i think it would be cool to have this again every now and then in the next season. Again not a bit deal.

3)a few cameos or recurring chracters from the comic would be cool like flint paper and others.

4) max a little more pyscho. Cause a little more havoc instead of just being cute. Then again, he seems like a very hard character to balance.

Thanks so much,

Comments

• jmmjmm
    edited May 2007
    4) max a little more pyscho
    But Max acknoledges that his primary strength is being cute and marketable :)

I agree with you on point 1.

Point 2 not so much, backgrounds are backgrounds, I prefer focusing on story/puzzles/dialogs and new locations. Of course minor changes happen (Brady's face paintings, the Liver and Onion poster, the Secret-Serv Ice-Cream truck, the background posters, Sybil's windows, Sybil's)

Point 3: That one is a tricky process, since you need to actually create models for a character, not to say cast an actor to perform him/her.

Point 4: Probably yes, but I would love to control Max a bit and being able to 'use' he, like the way you could use Max on HTR.
  • edited May 2007
    It would be nice if there was weather effects. :) I want an episode with a big storm! It would only make sense to have a storm durring 1 of 12 episodes. Maybe there could be a very rare random idle event for Max where he would get struck by lightning and jump in the air. He could smoke and you could have that alternating cartoon skeleton effect you get when shocked. :p
  • edited May 2007
    It wouldn't be hard if done like in the original Super Smash Bros, in which case I seem to remember it being just a super-fast swapping between differently colored models, one of which was made to resemble a skeleton (or a very blocky female in Samus's case...)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.