This game is at leat worth 3 times what I paid

edited January 2012 in Back to the Future
So I installed this shortly before the west coast was hit with an ice storm that took out our electricity for 2 days & KO'ed our internet/cable provider for 5 days. The Telltale games provided game & TV functionality & I have yet to e disappointed by a Telltale game.

I just loved this series so much, I could really see & hear all the effort put into making it, & felt like I severely underpaid for it. I really hope there is a season 2. Also hope for a season 2 of Hector & a season 4 of Sam & Max.

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Would you like my paypal information? I will make sure TTG gets the funds... Just kidding... I really want a new S&M season too... but most of all I want more Monkey Island.
  • edited January 2012
    Monkey Island...Oh damn, I KNEW I forgot to put something on my Christmas list...I was supposed to get B2tF, Hector, AND Monkey Island. Oh well, I'll just get it & Law & Order for my birthday.

I think Telltale should do a Ghostbusters series too ^.^ A couple of my friends were debating over whether Bill & Ted or Dr. Who would make a better Telltale series.
  • edited January 2012
    any of those things is the correct answer.
  • LikaLaruku wrote: »
    Monkey Island...Oh damn, I KNEW I forgot to put something on my Christmas list...I was supposed to get B2tF, Hector, AND Monkey Island. Oh well, I'll just get it & Law & Order for my birthday.

I think Telltale should do a Ghostbusters series too ^.^ A couple of my friends were debating over whether Bill & Ted or Dr. Who would make a better Telltale series.

There actually is a dr. who game coming out this year for the playstation 3- not telltale affiliated but comes out in march and seems to be a side scroller so probably not the best market for telltale.

Ghostbusters had a game in 2009 and a shooter game last year. Bill and ted could be interesting (and educational for the kiddies)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.