Uk sam and max fans - store release

edited May 2007 in Sam & Max
:DHey everybody,

just found this on play.com

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/3358187/Sam-Max/Product.html

Sam and max season 1 being released on the 31/08/09, just before my birthday :D

If i can figure out to buy stuff online i'll defientlyget the telltale one but buying it in stores is a cool thought.

Comments

• edited May 2007
    £35 o_O. It cost me just over £20 to download it direct from TTG and it'll probably be around £5 shipping for the Season on disc.

I hope Play.com only have that price as a placeholder.
  • edited May 2007
    Badwolf wrote: »
    £35 o_O. It cost me just over £20 to download it direct from TTG and it'll probably be around £5 shipping for the Season on disc.

I hope Play.com only have that price as a placeholder.

when i think of bad pricing with samand max my thought automatically go to the surfing the highway going for £150.
  • edited May 2007
    Yeah, I'd rather just buy it directly from Telltale Games. It doesn't make sense to do it any other way.
  • edited May 2007
    I will probably buy it directly from TTG as well, but on the green sticker on the package they send out, I hope they won't put a higher price than the tax-free rate(which is currently 33$). I only have to pay taxes on it if the total price of what is sent to me is above a certain price, so if the price on the green sticker on the package is above that price, I have to pay so much taxes that the price almost doubles. Thus, I have to consider things like that before ordering. But I am sure I can grab somebody at support to help me work it all out when the product is announced.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    marsan wrote: »
    I will probably buy it directly from TTG as well, but on the green sticker on the package they send out, I hope they won't put a higher price than the tax-free rate(which is currently 33$).

We are not the ones sending out the packages so we don't fill out the customs forms, but the value entered is a nominal amount that hopefully won't result in import taxes in most countries. We did some research into this to make sure it would be okay for our international customers.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.