i don't get it

edited February 2012 in Back to the Future
I started a topic saying about the UK realese of the game and my topic wasn't submitted, why?
anyway the game is up for pre order on Amazon for PC, PS3 and Wii on March 30th

Comments

• edited February 2012
    I recommend getting from the telltale store.

As for your topic it was probably a glitch in the system. Happened to me a few times when posting replies.
  • one rather annoying glitch (sorry telltale i dont mean to crap on your company, just sharing a minor inconvenience) is that when writing a reply, if you have the window up too long, it erases after you hit reply (and thus usually on longer posts)
  • edited February 2012
    one rather annoying glitch (sorry telltale i dont mean to crap on your company, just sharing a minor inconvenience) is that when writing a reply, if you have the window up too long, it erases after you hit reply (and thus usually on longer posts)

lol
  • edited February 2012
    carlwolf wrote: »
    I started a topic saying about the UK realese of the game and my topic wasn't submitted, why?
    anyway the game is up for pre order on Amazon for PC, PS3 and Wii on March 30th

Sorry about that. The forum has an auto-moderation system to catch spambots, but it also has a tendency to catch new users (including old accounts with low post counts) sometimes. The post gets submitted, but it gets marked for moderation and is invisible until a moderator either approves or deletes it.

What I don't get is why your post was flagged, since it usually only picks on legit new users when they post a link or an image, and you did neither. Anyway, I'm approving that thread and closing this one.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2012
    One final reply to this - we have scarcely any control over the auto-moderation features, and hope that this will change with the new forum. New community members, shortness or arbitrariness of the thread title or even length of the post can trigger auto-moderation. And this is all assumption based on moderator experience with the feature, we don't know any specifics. That said, it works more often than it fails, so...

...it may just take a while until these posts pop up.

Thanks for the patience, re-closing this. ;)
This discussion has been closed.