iPhone app deleted all my purchased games and wants me to buy them again!

Hi, I temporarily uninstalled my L&O: Legacies app and then re-installed it today. To my horror, the bundle deal I made previously to buy all the new chapters in advance got deleted! Any way to restore it? It's not fair and very unethical to force me to buy new games just because I re-installed the app.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Hi,

That's how in-app purchases work. They aren't automatically restored when the app is deleted, but you can download them again without being charged twice. You'll receive a message during the checkout process for the Multi Pack stating that you already paid for it and confirming that you want to redownload it.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • edited March 2012
    Hi,

That's how in-app purchases work. They aren't automatically restored when the app is deleted, but you can download them again without being charged twice. You'll receive a message during the checkout process for the Multi Pack stating that you already paid for it and confirming that you want to redownload it.

Thanks,
    Michael

Ah, thank you so much! Guess I jumped the gun :)
  • edited March 2012
    Just for clarification, I went from the iPhone to the iPad. I'm using the same iTunes account. I am getting a message "Buy for $12.99", but no message that I already bought it. Does this mean I'll be charged twice, or I just say "Buy" and it doesn't charge?
  • edited March 2012
    I wish they would use the "restore purchases" type buttons like other apps do. :-/

Because that confused me too. I didn't want to hit "Buy" again... but I did, and I didn't get charged!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.